46 - is he alive?

Edited
Rosetta's POV:

Silence.

A dimly lit dungeon.

This is where i find myself once again.

Sobs are heard from the corner of the room.

A small broken boy crumpled up, his back to the wall.

Cackling coming from outside the cell that encaged this small innocent looking child.

A boy I knew all too well.

Rory.

I try to move closer to him but my feet are stuck to the cold surface.

I feel my bare feet on the cold stone floor, I'm wearing the pyjamas I had fallen asleep wearing.

Anyone would say this is a dream.
But I don't believe that, it feels all too real.

The cold floor biting at my bare feet, the sound of the boy crying, breaking my heart, the sight of the dimly lit small place that makes you feel as if your suffocating, no this is not a dream but I don't believe it's real either.

I don't know how to explain it.

The cave spins or maybe it's my head, I don't know, I feel like I'm floating.

My feet touch the cold surface once again but the small boy has vanished.

I try to move and this time I'm successful.

I leave the small dingy space and head up the stairs out of the dungeon, I begin to explore the place until I hear a familiar voice speak, one I have heard many times in my dreams, one that fills my head day and night, causing the guilt to eat away at me.

I turn the corner cautiously to see a sort of duelling room.

"You will have to do better than that boy" a quiet yet terrifying voice speaks making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up

"Rory!" I try to shout for his attention but he doesn't so much as blink
"Sister" I look up startled but he wasn't looking at me but at a girl who was entering the room wearing a black cloak that covers her face, the room grows colder as she enters and the room falls silent.

She lifts her hands up to take a hold of her cloak so sickeningly slow that it makes your hair stand on end, but that isn't the worst part.

That girl is me or the darkest parts of myself, my most hidden, most terrifying fear, the person I never want to become.
"Are you ready brother?"
"Bring it on" spells are shot wordlessly across the room, flashes of brightly coloured light dart around the room viciously bouncing off the walls.

All stops and the other me and the other people in the room vanish leaving me standing behind my brother, he turns, his once black frightening looking eyes vanish replacing them with his natural blue orbs

"They are coming, they are coming, they are coming, they are coming, they are coming" he keeps repeating this until........

I wake up in a cold sweat, it's not a dream but it's not real at least not yet.

It was a message, maybe he's trying to warn me.

He's got to be alive.

Gosh this was intense, well I hope you enjoyed it
Let me know what you think of the story so far

- would you rather be a part of the death eaters, the order or Dumbledore's army?

Till next time
- lily 👋🏻😊