There Is No Home Like The One You've Got

Sorry for the delay, but I caught a terrible cold.

Now I'm better, and to celebrate I'm doing a double update.

Speaking of which, in this chapter I mention a bed, and at the end of this chapter I have placed an image that gives an idea of ​​what a bed like this would look like.

*

*

*

DOLLY

"And this is the last one!" Doug exclaimed happily, placing a box on the floor of the living room.

Dolly looked around, seeing most of her siblings and the various boxes scattered across the living room, hallway and kitchen. She, Doug and the pups had put all their belongings in half of those boxes in the previous days, and the other half were all the boxes that were in the basement.

The girl was in an internal conflict at the time, and didn't quite know what she was feeling.

On the one hand, she was a little sentimental about leaving the house she lived in since the nine arrived in London, but on the other hand she was happy to know that from today she would live in a much bigger house.

And most importantly, she was looking forward to living in the same house as Dylan.

While she remained in this state of reverie, the others looked around or else at Doug, a little confused.

"And what do we do now?" DJ asked, carrying a black-fabric bag with backpack-like straps on his back, containing his red keyboard.

"Well, the truck must be coming back, so I don't think we can do anything but wait." Doug then scratched his chin, taking on a thoughtful tone as he looked around." I think we can take everything in two trips.

The pups shrugged, and Dolly started to think.

Delilah had driven in earlier and left a few minutes ago, taking Dante, Delgado, Dee Dee, and Delgado's wheelchairs with her while guiding the small moving truck that was carrying the television, most of DJ's instruments, and the bunk beds that Doug, Dante and DJ dismantled the day before.

According to the plan, Dylan, Dawkins and Dante would start assembling the bunk beds in the bedrooms, and in the meantime the others would take the boxes and start separating what would go into the bedrooms and what would be in the attic or in the basement. While the others were doing this, Deepak was going to take Dizzy and Dee Dee to spend the day in the park while the others took care of the move.

It didn't take long and the truck came back, and soon everyone started loading as many boxes as possible into the truck.

The truck left with the vast majority of boxes, thus leaving Doug, Dolly, DJ and the Dimitris in the almost empty house. They remained silent for a while, and Dolly watched the house closely.

This would be the last time she would see this house, and although it was not as special to her as their old house in California, Dolly couldn't deny that after two years she was really feeling that this was her home.

After a while, the truck returned to pick up the last boxes, and after one last check at the house, Dolly found herself standing at the front door, with Doug by her side.

Spotty World I - My Stepdad's Daughter Was My Ex-Girlfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें