There's no Business Like Show Business

An important heads up at the end, so read at least the last topic of the notes at the end.

*

*

*

DA VINCI

"This is amazing! I feel like the most important pup in the world!"

The artistic dalmatian was smiling happily, her tail wagging with energy as she enjoyed the first limo ride in her life.

She, as well as Dylan, Dante, Dawkins, DJ, the Dimitris and Triple D were inside Luther's limo, heading to the location where they would shoot the video.

A little less than thirty minutes ago they were on the sidewalk, waiting in front of their house, when Alonzo came to pick them up in a beautiful red and black limousine, which not only had enough seats for all the Dalmatians who lived in the house, but also a mini-fridge with various sodas and a compartment with various snacks, which Da Vinci was currently enjoying.

But while Da Vinci, DJ, and the six youngest pups were all excited, Dante acted like he didn't care about anything, Dylan looked slightly nervous, and Dawkins looked scared of his own shadow.

After eating another snack, Da Vinci looked at Dawkins with a gentle smile, trying to comfort him.

"What's the problem, Dawkins? I thought you were excited to participate in the video."

This attracted the attention of the others, and the science pup looked dubious, but eventually decided to speak.

"(Sigh) It's not that I regret participating. It's just that I would feel more comfortable doing it at home."

This made the others a little worried about Dawkins, but Dylan soon placed a hand on the young scientist's shoulder.

"Don't worry, Dawkins. I'm also a little unsure, but we'll all be together, and after we're done shooting the video, we'll head straight home."

Dawkins smiled weakly, but Da Vinci saw that he was clearly better.

"I agree with Dylan." Dante said, taking a sip of a can of soda. "Also, I think you should enjoy this experience, as if it were the demo version of a new VR game."

This seemed to make Dawkins more excited, and Da Vinci had to stifle a laugh.

It wasn't long before the limo stopped, and after a moment Alonzo opened the door for them.

Da Vinci was one of the first to get out of the vehicle, and was a little intrigued by what she saw.

The limo was parked in front of a large warehouse in the harbor area, and at the entrance was a large sign that said "Savanage Scenographic Workshop" in neon letters. There was a big door at the entrance, and in this door there was a smaller one, the usual size.

In front of the smaller door was Luther, waving at them.

While the others simply got out of the limo, the Dimitris were carrying some boxes, in which were Dimitri 2's camera tripod and lighting equipment, which would be used in the filming.

As soon as everyone left, they approached Luther, who smiled at them.

"How was your ride? I hope you liked my limo."

Spotty World I - My Stepdad's Daughter Was My Ex-Girlfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें