And Now, The End Is Near Part 1

Due to a setback, I'm going to post only half of the chapter now (more info at the end)

Also, before I start I'd like to share a drawing that I forgot to include in the previous chapter.

Originally I was going to put this image after the ninjas introduced themselves, but I ended up forgetting

*

HUNTER

At the moment, Hunter De Vil wasn't sure how to act.

Still, with the knowledge about kidnapping that the human boy had acquired after watching movies and series, Hunter was sure something was wrong.

For the past week, Hunter, Deepak, and Diesel have been staying at the ninja dogs' hideout, and despite how abruptly they've been brought here, the three of them are getting treatment Hunter would never have expected from dogs who dress up as ninjas and kidnap children in hospitals.

For starters, after the three arrived Diesel showed the other two where their "bedroom" was, which from what Hunter could tell used to be one of the offices in the abandoned factory, but was now not only perfectly clean but also had a padded floor, some bunk beds, and various toys (more appropriate for someone Diesel's age).

Afterwards, the three received changes of clothes (white shirt and shorts made of the same light fabric, similar to pajamas, in addition to underwear), slippers, towels and hygiene kits (soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste ), in addition to being advised about the times when they could use the showers (which only worked for one hour every six hours).

After all that, the ninja dogs served dinner for the three, and told them to go to sleep early.

And if the first day was already awkward, the following were even more so, with Hunter feeling like he was in some kind of summer camp.

The three "guests" were given three meals a day and were allowed to roam the abandoned factory freely, although Deepak and Diesel had to study with the green and orange ninjas from after breakfast until lunchtime.

And according to what Deepak told Hunter, they somehow got access to material that Deepak's teachers would be teaching at his school.

But what shocked Hunter the most was something that happened on the first day, when he was going to take a shower.

_________________________________________________________________________________________