It's Enough To Drive You Crazy If You Let It

I almost feel bad saying it, but I think it's important to warn you that I WILL NOT continue where the previous chapter ended, and will leave the scene with Deepak's point of view as the last one.

So wait a little longer to find out what happened in the hospital's parking lot.

And an IMPORTANT DETAIL: In this chapter, it will be the first time that I will use a resource that will be more used in the sequels, dialogue in another language.

And since I believe that the reader should understand what is said in a simple way, I will use the resource of placing a dialog in the following way to indicate that the conversation is in another language:

<<language> Dialog in the same language as the rest of the text>

*

DOLLY

"How did we get to this point?" Dolly thought, completely drained of her usual energy.

The older sister found herself lying on Dee Dee's bed with her and Dizzy, slightly relieved now that the two younger girls had finally fallen asleep.

Still, the two didn't seem to be sleeping peacefully, which was understandable since they slept from extreme tiredness and not from being relaxed.

Dolly herself was quite sullen and looking as if she was in dire need of some comforting.

It was supposed to be a perfect day, however, the Dalmatians were hit with several unpleasant surprises in succession.

Things were already not good with Hunter's big reveal, and they got worse when Dylan had to go to the hospital.

Then Dolly's grandfather shows up for the first time in years, causing even more trouble, and DJ tells all of them what he's done to Dylan.

And somehow, Hunter, Deepak and Diesel disappeared without a trace, and what already looked bad got even worse.

A huge panic broke out at the hospital, and in the midst of this whole situation, Doug, Delilah and Natalie left the pups at home before going to the police, with a very suspicious Hauser accompanying them.

After they got home, besides it being quite late, none of the pups were excited enough to do anything, so they ended up going to their rooms, with Dolly taking care of Dizzy and Dee Dee, Da Vinci keeping company for the Triple D in their bedroom, Dante staying with the Dimitris and Delgado,

and Dawkins and DJ in their bedroom.

Though Dawkins wasn't too pleased about doing that.

But it wasn't like Dolly could scold him, since at the moment she was furious with DJ herself.

From Dolly's point of view, with the exception of the conversation with Hunter, nothing bad would have happened if it weren't for DJ.

Dolly didn't like having negative thoughts towards her siblings, but right now, it was hard for her not to feel furious towards DJ.

It took years for Dolly to get over the time DJ nearly killed Dee Dee, and even longer for her to trust that he wouldn't try to kill himself if left alone.

And that concern came back even more today, which is why she insisted for Dawkins to stay with DJ in their room instead of going with Dante in the other boys' room.