6

LIAM (Present time.)

I'm on my way to a meet up with Jade and Raphael at a cafe which was not the one my sister owned.

It was an early morning with the sunrise already in the sky, and people passing through me rushing their way to work.

Traffic was horrific this time of day. Even though all of us bickered about which time we were going to meet, Raphael had won this time. I wanted to meet everyone in the evening while Jade in the lunch time since she also loved to sleep in like me.

We had these kinds of meet ups or more like hang outs every once a month. It's our tradition to go to the same cafe every once a month and talk about stuff. It could be gossip, about our daily life or issues that we help each other to solve. It could be about anything.

I breathed in the morning air that was slightly cold as I passed through the many people on the way to the cafe. On my way there I felt someone watching me. It was a chilly feeling as shivers ran down my spine making me more paranoid about who was observing my every move.

Not really that surprising since I still had the bracelet on me, and due to all of the stuff that had occurred to me in the past. The secret letters, gifts being sent home to me and people who crossed my path the wrong way disappearing and never seeing them again especially the people who showed interest in me. This was truly terrifying.

Especially when I think back to that time one year ago.

(One year ago.)

Loud music from a random playlist was blasting through the speakers as I was standing in the corner with a drink in my hand, taking sips of it now and then. Raphael had dragged me to a party along with Jade. Both of them had made a mutual friend at a random party a few weeks back that I didn't want to tag along with.

Their mutual new friend was the one that hosted the party, and seemed to go to a college within the city which meant he was one of the rich kids since the party was inside a huge house, that i gasped as soon as I saw how it looked inside but sadly it will get trashed by drunk something twenty years olds.

Some of the people sang along to the music while dancing, others were full on making out with each other, almost tearing their clothes apart like Raphael with the guy who had hosted the party. 

They were on a couch grinding all over each other. Both of them had the same body build so it looked like two hunky men on each other until both of them disappeared into a hall somewhere downstairs. 

Once they were gone I searched for Jade when I spotted her.

She was on top of the table dancing with shorts on and a pink bikini bra while everyone was cheering on her. 

Jade was the center of attention until a girl with beautiful curly hair and dark skin that had a red bikini on, started to kiss her until both of them stepped down the table and went upstairs.

I took another sip of my drink as I only observed the people at the party, not wanting to participate in it. So I stayed in the corner to not ruin anybody's mood, and not draw attention to myself since I had a stalker after me who knew no boundaries.

"Hello, there." A guy came up to me, he seemed to be quite sober then the rest of the people here. 

He was handsome with short dyed dark blue hair, and green eyes with a piercing on his eyebrow. He reminded me of myself since he didn't seem to interact with other people at the party.

"Hey." I said back to him with an awkward smile.

"I have never seen you before at any of my older brother's parties." He told me as he stood next to me with his own drink.