44

Thrid person's pov.

DAY 10

Liam opened his eyes, blinking several times as he became aware of his own numb body laying on the bed in Noah's penthouse. 

As everything around him seemed so surreal in a dull way. 

The weight of the covers only reached Liam's stomach not further up or else he could feel the heavy weight of them choking him again.

Yesterday in some way he had calmed down. 

But he didn't know how long he was in that state or how he slowly calmed down at the end. 

Liam thought he had met the death's door but Noah assured Liam without touching him as Noah was always by his side as a reminder that Liam was alive and he was okay.

His friend Noah gave him some medication for sleeping after he had calmed down a tiny bit. 

Otherwise Liam felt like he could go back to that same state at any given moment and he was afraid of that panic state of mind. 

The dreadfulness of dying alone and probably meeting the people who hurt him the most was saddening even if he did or didn't believe what happens after death. 

Liam wished to live a little longer. 

Just a tiny bit.

The evening was present once the young guy had woken up but Liam had also once woken up during the early morning with Noah at his side sleeping on an armchair which meant he stayed by Liam's side through the night. 

In case he woke up, and thought he was going to die. 

Noah would be there to assure him that he wasn't alone and not dying.

During that early morning Noah had also woken up like he had sensed Liam's gaze on him. 

In those early hours when it was only just the two of them and nobody else, they could confide in each other. 

That's why when Noah asked Liam what happened, he didn't hold it in and told him everything to his heart's content because Liam trusted Noah.

"That's so unexpected, I don't think he would cheat on you, that's the huge difference between Vlado and Damien." Noah said while standing up from the armchair as he stretched himself. 

"I mean nothing is impossible but it's Damien we are talking about, your husband."

"Yeah, i want to find a way to see him and talk or else-" Liam sighed because talking about Damien became hard for him like all the possible airways in his body shut down, bringing him back to the panicked state. 

To Liam, Damien was the air he breathed whatever it was poisonous or sweet. 

Damien was the reason he wanted to breathe, to live.

"Can we talk about something else? I don't think I can even mention his name without-" Once again Liam's words got caught in his own throat with the same choking hold but luckily Noah was there for him, gently hushing him and telling him it's alright.

"I could tell you about the Vlado accident? That might get some things off your mind?" Noah titled his head as he looked at Liam. 

It wasn't the best thing to talk about but since both the friends were hurt in some way or another, this might be a good time.

"Sure, but don't force yourself to tell me, just because it might take things off my mind." Liam told him with an earnest voice as Noah took a seat on the end of the bed.