35

LIAM

(WARNING: BLOOD, TORTURE, DEATH, MANIPULATION IS AHEAD IN THIS CHAPTER. NOT FOR THE LIGHT-HEARTED!!!)

Damien was right next to me, as we were walking together with two bodyguards behind us.

Our quiet time ended once the clock got closer to the night which meant it was finally time for the gift he had prepared for me. 

A suit similar to what I had worn before was given to me and I changed into it.

Trying to ask questions about the surprise or gift was useless because he only wore a smirk on his face everytime i asked. 

When I changed the topic to where my friends were at, he told me they were in good hands and that I didn't need to worry about them because tonight I was the main priority.

There was a deep rooted fear within me every time I got reminded about Damien's gift because he was capable of anything but it wasn't like I was sane either. 

Maybe it was Damien's murderous and dangerous side that made me wanna stay by his side, or rather attached like a pet.

But also I was afraid of myself and what I was truly capable of. I had already put so many people in danger and danger has always found its way back to me. 

It had become like my second shadow.

We had been walking for awhile now but we had finally arrived at our destination and we were met by two other guards that were standing on each side by the marble door. 

One of the guard faces seemed familiar and I recalled where I had seen it.

It was the woman that Damien had ripped the nose of. She was one of the guards that greeted us, next to her was an unknown male guard who I had not met before.

"Boss, everything is already finished and the guests are ready. " It was the woman, Natasha, who had spoken up. 

Her entire nose area was bandaged and only the bandaged was visible.

"Good." Was all Damien said as he took another look at her and then ordered them to open the door.

Once they opened the door on each side. 

I also by now had recalled the place I had played my violin at, since this was the place we first met two years ago. 

There was a stage and two sections of seats, one was down and the other was up which you needed to climb the stairs to reach.

Me and Damien were at the upper sections of seats which meant the VIP seats that get you the view of the stage in front of you but at the same time the people seated below you. 

It had a view of everything. A bonus was that this upper section had a bar.

I looked around and saw some familiar faces at the upper section like Ronan who was seated between two people who were flirting with him and he who seemed to enjoy the attention. 

Then there was Vlado who was sitting next to a few unfamiliar faces, except one who was the guy from the cafe who had tried threatening me. He was holding another man's hand as they both were seated. 

The man had to be his husband because of the golden rings around their fingers.

Damien got us seated next to each other ignoring everything around him except for me. 

When we got seated all eyes fell on us especially when Damien held my hand and kissed at the top of the wedding ring while meeting my eyes. This kiss was gentle yet with a hint of roughness to it.