22

LIAM

(WARNING THE CHAPTERS AHEAD WILL BE MORE BLOODY, NOT FOR THE FAINT!)

I felt sick to my stomach. As i was being led by damien into his underground torture room which was enormous. 

His large hand was holding mine, reassuring me with a squeeze.

The rest of them had stayed inside the penthouse because damien didn't want them near the underground place. 

Raphael also wanted to come with us, he didn't have enough trust with damien, he thought i would end up being his dinner. 

Vlado stayed behind because noah was there while michel got ordered to do something by damien. 

It was just me and him like always.

Down here were many empty prison cells that looked recently that someone resided in them. 

Different kind of doors which if you open it you don't know where it would lead you. This place was very well maintenaned. 

We passed by a few guards who bowed their head down when they see damien. 

All these guards reminded me of damien, presence wise. Scary, angry, cold and emotionless. 

I wonder if i would have known about this place if damiens dad didn't threaten him? Wouldn't be surprising. 

I'm stepping my foot inside were many people have died, and i don't even want the exact number or else i pass out.

The long corridor seemed far too long with different doors on each side, and some turns on the right side. 

This reminded me of all the spy movies I had watched where the secret agents had their headquarters at.

My breathing was becoming heavier the closer we got to where damiens fathers lover was, tyler. 

It was still mind blowing that two of them were any sort of lovers, who would have thought? 

But I needed to see it with my own two eyes, if it really was him.

I looked up at Damien in the corner of my eye while we were walking. Even though he never gets much sleep, he always ends up looking handsome. 

Most people worry when their partners get home late in the middle of the night, if they're cheating on them. 

I have to worry who he killed, which could be anyone.

Maybe I'm going insane but I'd rather take a killer rather than a cheater. Well it was not like I was sane from the start.

Another guard passed by us. This time it was a female guard who was covered with tattoos on her muscular body. 

She was a few inches shorter than Damien which meant she was pretty damn tall, and scary. Her dyed dark red hair in a ponytail, and she had natural long eyelashes that matched her hazel eyes.

This intimidating woman was gorgeous.

I would not like to mess with her. She could crush your skull with her hands.

The moment she met damiens eyes she stopped in her tracks,"Boss." She called out to Damien while slightly bowing her head forward. 

Her eyes were full of admiration for him but not in a sensual or intimate way. She seemed proud to have him as her boss.

A smile curled up on her face that she didn't have before. 

Damien also stopped to greet her. He didn't have a smile on his face but his eyes were not so cold anymore. It was like tiny sparks were coming out of his eyes.