27

DAMIEN

Standing, and overlooking the view of the entire city from my office wasn't how I planned to spend my morning. 

As the glass of scotch in my hand was not a drink of distress but of celebration.

A week has passed since Liam decided to leave my side. 

Even when I had put him inside the best faculty I owned he still decided to leave me which was a pity, and here I had thought he had grown attached to me but it wasn't enough.

He still DECIDED to leave my side, and that I couldn't allow to happen under any circumstance but a great realization occured upon me.

Liam wasn't used to my other world. He wasn't used to the blood even though he had a rough childhood. 

He was still innocent, or that was how I thought at first but no.

Within Liam there was so much denial, and pain that I needed to deal with first. He was feeling pain which I had not caused him and that was what I wanted to get rid of. 

But getting rid of it was hard, instead I toyed with it and took it under my control.

My dear love. It was a very bad decision leaving my side but fear not because i will make you crawl back to me, and you will beg to be by my side until death do us apart.

A knock from my office door took my attention away from him. I ordered them to come inside, and it wasn't a hard guess of who it would be.

"Boss." Michel said behind me. I drank the last of the scotch and turned to face my bodyguard.

"Yes?" I said to Michel allowing him to speak. I was in a better mood than usual.

 Everything went according to my plan like it always did. Me and Liam would be crossing paths much sooner than I expected.

"All is prepared. The driver is ready to go there, just say the word." He told me. 

Letting out a bitter laugh made Michel tense up in front of me but he didn't need to be alarmed by it. This bitter laugh was for my one and only Liam.

"Good. Let's go there now." I replied to him putting my dark suit jacket on me, and leaving my office behind with Michel following behind me.

---------------

Michel walked over my side, and opened the door for me. 

I stepped outside, and was met by one of my best doctors.

He held his hand out, and I shook it. Most days I would pass by a person wanting to shake my hand but this doctor made something impossible become possible. 

That's why he worked under me in this hospital I owned within the city.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, Mr. Valentino." He said while we shook hands. 

This man was young to be a doctor but because of his performance I made him into the director of this hospital.

Michel wouldn't stop staring at the doctor. His blonde curly hair, and green eyes was the least thing my bodyguard was interested in. He was interested in his body. Michel was always into men with slender but muscular bodies.

But if he tried sleeping with the doctor I would pronounce him as good as dead. 

This doctor was good at his job, and I wouldn't let a mere sexual intercourse happen between them because the dynamics can drastically change. I'm speaking from past experience with Michel, and his lovers.