53

Thrid person's pov.

(TRIGGER WARNING: GORE, AND MENTIONS OF CANNIBALISM BUT NOT FROM THE MC.)

The Voices of people screaming in agony were heard in the background as the birds had long ago left the forest after hearing their screams.

Damien sat in a chair as he glared at the people who were screaming in front of him.

The people were a small organization of Noah's fans.

The type of fans who become obsessed with an idol, and follow them wherever they go.

Damien could scoff at the irony, that this group of fans reminded him of himself towards Liam.

He had followed Liam and had many eyes on him through the years, yet his husband died without saying a proper goodbye to one another.

It was a very early morning, since yesterday was the day he had buried his husband and today would be the day Damien would bury his killers.

Damien was a cruel man even to people who were similar to him because he simply felt like life had no meaning anymore, and that made him mad out of his mind.

He was far away, away from the backyard of the mansion he had built for his love as the people in front of him had chains around their necks and ankles while guards held on a leash like the people were dogs.

As the forest surrounded them and nothing else.

"I'm sorry we didn't know..forgive us." One of them begged as they cried out, making Damien lose his trail of thoughts.

The abandoned warehouse that Liam had died in, where a few other corpses of people and it weren't long until Damien found the rest of them.

Noah had pointed it out even if it was hard for the younger man.

He had pointed out the person who took his husband's life.

Then Damien had invited all of these people over for casual dinner before the funeral of Liam, and gave them food which in reality were the corpses of the people who killed Liam.

The man only told the small organization in the end after they thought it was delicious after eating their friends.

After all that, he had put them in the basement until morning came, and here Damien was staring at the few people.

Damien had no remorse for any of them because he wasn't a kind man.

If not for them Liam would have still been alive.

His husband would have still been alive.

"Please, I'm sorry." Another one pleaded as all of them were naked before him on the soil, on their knees.

"You weren't sorry when you killed my husband." Damien stared at them as millions of ideas crossed his mind but none of them were as good as this one he had come up with.

The man had not touched alcohol or a cigarette since the news of his husband's death but at this moment he needed a smoke because he wanted these people to burn in hell for an eternity.

And all of them would, for he would bury them alive in the soil, all of them were kneeling on.

They would dig it themselves, and then the man would bury them.

These people couldn't escape their fates because Damien had placed many guards all over the forest and around them with proper protection.

Vivien was even standing behind him as Damien gave her the order to give them shovels and start digging their own graves.