18

LIAM

Four days passed since the church explosion and damiens confession to me about the family legacy.

Currently I was staying at the penthouse, and to my surprise I got to sleep in a separate bedroom rather than with him. 

Damien told me that won't be for long and that he got another surprise in store for me tomorrow. 

By this point, the surprise could be anything.

Days passed like water due to the damiens company. No matter where I was, he was always there by my side. Even though he didn't speak much, he didn't need to.

Damiens actions showed me exactly what he wanted, kissing me in his office, or killing someone for me. His dangerous actions made me loathe him as much as I became obsessed with the thrill it brought with it.

As we passed these days together he had explained what kind of business he was in. 

Damien was a boss of a well-known mafia organization that had members around the world. 

He was the main boss as he appointed different kinds of underbosses around the world to take care of the organization for him in that country while he checked in on them as often as he could. 

Their main thing was illegal weapon trafficking as well as creating one of the best assassins in the world and getting money from the assassination that hired the assassins.

I also bombed him with questions about his legal side, about the business he was CEO of. 

Damien told me he had different businesses all over the world, and that business mainly handled marketing their products like the different stores they owned all over the world. 

There was much more to it but he explained it as shortly as he could.

The fact of him being a mafia boss wasn't that surprising at this point I thought to myself as I was heading towards the kitchen, hungry for breakfast. 

I was happier this morning because of the doctor's visit. I didn't need to wear the bandage on my hand anymore but I needed to be extra careful until full recovery took place. 

I stepped into the kitchen and my nose was hit by the tasties smell of all time. Damien was standing there, making breakfast for us. Different kinds of food were already set on the table for me to choose from.

I'm a sucker for food. 

"Good morning." He said stopping with whatever he was doing as I greeted him back or else he would stand there, gaze a hole into me.

I took a seat down taking in the view of all the foods on the table and began digging in. Not only was he good at being a monster but he was an amazing chef too. 

Few moments later Damien sat down towards me and began eating. We ate in relaxed silence. It was an enjoyable morning with him but that always tends to change within minutes.

I examined Damien as i ate and he seemed different. He had messy hair, not morning or sex messy hair instead it had something on them. 

I looked more closely and realized he had tiny stains everywhere, apart from his clean hands. A few stains on his arms, his grey shirt, his hair and a little bit under his jawline.

I had heard from one of the maids that Damien had been out all night which explained why he had dark circles under his eyes and looked exhausted.

 I gulped down the fear that I had within me from the fact that those stains were blood stains. I had killed someone so I knew for sure what blood stains looked like.