10

Thrid point of view - Flashback.

"Liam, stop running around. You're ruining the decorations for the party." The older sister complained to the young boy who was her younger brother.

"I'm not running, sister! I'm just jumping due to the excitement of the party we're about to have." The young boy playfully answered his older sister, who had complained too many times for him to stop running. To not accidentally destroy something.

"You're just happy that our mother won't be here for the party. Or else you would be locked up somewhere that isn't here in our home." A snarling male voice interrupted them, making the young boy halt.

"Shut up, brother! You're an exact copy of our mother, so you better not say a word." The older sister defended the younger brother from their older brother.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt anyone.." The boy broke out in sobs due to the brother's harsh words.

"Do not listen to people who enjoy hurting others." The sister comforted the boy while patting him on the back as the older brother scoffed at her sentence.

"He's right, sister. I'm nothing but vile and repulsive, that's all I ever will be." He couldn't stop his streaming tears from gathering up his eyes and running down his cheeks as his cries echoed in the room.

"At least you know your place for a fifteen year old. That's the best thing about you." His brother's venomous words hit the younger boy's heart harsher than he thought they would.

"Can you just stop speaking for one second?" The sister demanded their older brother to shut up before she would lock him up somewhere.

"Why can't we be a family, why is there so much rage within you? Don't blame the boy for the affair, blame our father who couldn't keep his dick in his pants." By now the sister was yelling at her older brother while he had nothing to say to her.

"Is that what you think? My own daughter?" A resentful voice spoke up by the door.

All of them were met by their mother who was that young boy's step mother. The woman was standing by the open door, wearing her favorite red fur coat with a black dress with wine glass in her hand.

"Is that how low you think about your own father?" The mother threw the wine glass on the floor, close to the younger boy as it shattered on the floor.

"Your father is a responsible man who cares about his family, more than anyone I know." She shrieked at them all, even some of the servant's were startled by her voice.

"I agree with you mother. That's what I have been meaning to explain to them but they don't listen." The older brother explained with pride in his voice while he received a gentle smile from his mother as she went towards him, embracing him. 

"I know you do, my son. That's why I love you the most." Both of them went into a loving motherly-son hug as she praised her son. 

The sister couldn't utter a word out when her mother was near since she was terrified of her even if the mother never lifted a hand on her own daughter. Her threatening words were enough for her world to stand still, meaning that she couldn't defend the boy from her mother since the sister couldn't defend herself from her own mother.

The younger boy couldn't bite his own words back. 

He craved to stand up for himself and that's what he did, "If he didn't come from a family of wealth, you wouldn't be saying that."