38

LIAM (18+)

A few days have passed. 

Damien had allowed me to recover even though it was hard for both of us to resist one another as each day passed.

These past days, we were usually within the mansion. In the pool, whether it was indoor or outdoor. 

We had cleaned the pool ourselves after what we had done in it. 

Damien wanted to get someone to clean it after what we had done in the pool but I forced him to clean it with me since we didn't have anything better to do but also the thought of someone cleaning after what we had done terrified me and embarrassed me.

I wouldn't like cleaning after somebody's freshly fucked bed? 

Oh, wait. I already did that with Tyler. 

Me and Jade both. 

Today was finally a day where we would go outside the mansion, and I chose to go to the beach, to get a view of the sea and even swim in it for the first time in my life.

Damien had packed everything for us inside the car, drinks, food, blankets, towels, sunscreen, everything we might need. 

He also told me we could go to the yacht and stay there in the sea but I told him to save it for another day.

Both of us already had swim shorts on us. His was a dark grey colour while i chose the olive green swim shorts. 

We were in the car until we arrived at our destination which took about twenty minutes.

I immediately ran out once Damien had parked the car, allowing the sound of waves from the sea in.

Damien also stepped out and told me sternly,"Liam, don't forget the sunscreen-" 

It was a tropical island, and it was quite warm since the sun was at its highest right now with no clouds in view. 

But I didn't care at that moment and so I ran towards the beach, down the little cliff that led to the sea.

I took off my sandals once I saw the sand, and sprinted towards it while holding onto the sandals with my hand.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." I shouted in pain since the sand was warm, bruning my feet as I ran to the sea shouting those swear words every bit of the way.

"I'm truly blessed, right now." I said to myself as I reached the sea, letting the cold water cool off my feet.

The sea was very large with no end to it, i thought as I put the sandals onto the wet sand by the sea.

I decided to drink the water since everyone had told me it tasted salty. 

I scooped some of the water with my hands and drank it.

"Damien, help me, I'm dying." I screamed between my coughs while I fell on my knees, patting my chest a little to regain my breath.

"Tsk, I should have given you a lesson about the sea before you tried to choke yourself with salt water." Damien appeared from behind me, unlike me he still had his sandals on.

He glared at me while coming to my aid with a water bottle. 

Damien made me drink the water until I regained my breathing but he still seemed angry. He even put my sandals on me.

"Let's put on some sunscreen first." He told me, taking my hand in his and leading me where he had laid a blanket on the sand. 

The blanket was thick so the heat from the sand couldn't go through it. There was also a beach umbrella protecting the blanket from the sun.