14

DAMIEN

Tsk, this damn flight takes too long to fly back home.

It has been exactly one week since we signed the contract and I haven't seen my Liam in almost a whole week. In reality I needed to stay there a bit longer but my patience had run out. 

My family business needed to be taken care of before I officially declared our relationship to the entire world but my family knew better than to cross me.

I left Liam together with my most trusted assistant and one of my bodyguards. I won't let anybody untrustworthy be in Liam's sight. 

I ordered them to show him around, give him access to everything and simply be there if he needed anything. I drank the whiskey glass that was held in my hand.

I finally have him and I couldn't see him for a week.

"Boss, please slow down with the drinking," Said my colleague who was seated in front of me. 

I gave him the middle finger, boss my ass. 

He's my business partner, and has been for over seven years. Sometimes he likes to act like an assistant that is terrified of their boss to annoy me. 

He gave out a loud chuckle at my response, and drank some whiskey as well.

"Eager to get home to your lover?" He had a huge smirk on his face. It was not many times that someone saw me being like this about a person. 

I gave him a glare, and he stopped smirking. He knows the buttons he shouldn't push, I was already impatient as I was. 

My business partner instead started to flirt with one of the flight attendants. Why did I even bring him along with me?

The other flight attendant came towards me, and asked if I needed anything.

Before I could respond,"Don't mind him, pretty boy. He's pissed off that he hasn't seen his lover for a week." My business partner answered. 

The flight attendant backed away, and told me, we will be arriving in two hours. Two more hours until I see him.

I looked at the sight in front of me, both of them were now glued to another by this point,"Go fuck somewhere else before i throw both of you out the plane, alive."

The flight attendant that was seated on his lap sprung up, and ran away to the other attendants. 

He groaned out of frustration but kept quiet after he saw the glare I sent him.

A time ago I would have joined him for fun but now the only person that is on my mind is Liam. 

How times have changed.

------------

(2 hours later.)

I was in my car on my way to the penthouse that my personal driver told where Liam currently was at. 

My business partner apparently got the phone number from the flight attendant, and was headed his way to a hotel. 

At least he's off my back from now on.

"We are here, sir," My personal driver told me.

I got out of the car, and my bodyguard came to greet me, the one that I left Liam personally with.