50

Thrid person's pov.

DAY 22 (Liam's birthday.)

The morning had welcomed Liam with sunlight across the blue sky.

As it felt like even the skies celebrated his birthday and wished for the young man to be happy.

Liam had woken up to an empty penthouse with no one in sight, or so he thought as the young guy walked into the kitchen where Noah was sitting alone. 

While on the table there were different kinds of breakfast choices he could choose from.

Liam wondered what he did in his past life to be blessed with people who cooked amazing food for him.

It smelled heavenly throughout the entire kitchen. 

Liam looked at all the dishes, as his favorite was the fluffy pancakes with the cut strawberry and bananas, spelling out his age, 22. 

Even the balloons all over the kitchen made Liam's stomach flutter in warmth, and feel like he had found a place where he was starting to belong and get accepted.

The young guy had no idea how he would spend his entire birthday because Noah didn't tell him anything.

Even while Liam asked him, Noah would just smile and then turn his head away which piqued his curiosity even more.

Noah looked at his birthday friend who could not take his eye off the food.

"There is the birthday guy. Now, how does it feel to be one year older?" He teased Liam who took a seat inside the kitchen as he gazed at all the food in front of him with a watering mouth.

"I wish I could celebrate my birthday everyday if I knew you were going to make this much for me." Liam appreciated Noah's effort because the food looked delicious as it tasted delicious when he took a bite of one of the fried eggs.

"Once you and Damien move in together again. Everytime you come and visit me, this is what you will get." Noah promised him, and jokingly winked at his friend as he himself began to dig in.

"Really? Then I will make sure to visit you everyday." Liam's eyes sparkled at the friend sitting in front of him with his mouth full of food.

After calling Damien in the club two days ago, they texted each other ever since then. 

Mostly about, 'How are you?' 'Take care of yourself.' 'I'm excited to see you.' 

Liam felt like everything was starting to go in the right direction again.

The only thing left for him is to tell Damien he loved him. 

To prove, and show how he would never let go of his husband ever again. 

That was one of the reasons why he was excited for the celebration to come sooner.

Liam only knew that they would celebrate his birthday somewhere, and that Damien would be there too with a surprise for Liam. 

Damien had no idea that Liam had a surprise of his own. 

For he had stayed up almost the entire night, and wrote on a large piece of paper that almost reached his hips. Every single thing that Liam loved, cared, missed, about Damien. 

Liam would read it out loud for his husband after his birthday party, the next day.

He put the huge paper inside a love letter envelope and he was going to take it with him to the party.