25

LIAM

Blood, blood, blood.

That was all, what was inside the empty huge room where Noah had kept Damien's mother tied up in a chair.

I thought we could make a deal, a good deal with her

Her for Raphael. 

This wasn't supposed to end this way.

My lips wouldn't stop trembling as the crimson red liquid slowly ran down my face to my lips as it was smeared almost all over my face.

We decided to interrogate Damien's mother after Jade and Noah got some rest while I was talking to Tyler who didn't need a dose of sleep. 

He got as much sleep as me because of his injuries.

After everyone had rested and freshened up, it was time to go and make a deal. 

We couldn't waste any more time, it was life or death at this point.

I don't think any of us got any rest either. 

Our minds were restless by the fact that the whole Valentino family would barge in with an army to kill us at any moment. No, killing us would be too easy. They would torture us instead.

It wasn't my blood that was on my face. It was the blood of our last hope that ended badly.

Noah and Jade were to my left, both of them with an emotionless expression. They couldn't process what had just happened seconds ago. As Tyler was in a wheelchair by the open door, witnessing the horrible murder.

I looked down at my blood-soaked hands. The blood was still fresh and raw, dripping down spreading itself throughout my hands.

All of them were staring at me now.

Noah only took one look at me, it was all he needed to run to the corner of the room and vomit his guts out. 

While Jade still had an expressionless look on her face, she didn't seem to be affected at all by the situation but she was.

Tyler didn't utter a word instead he was slightly shaking in his seat, the fear and horror got to him to. 

Moments later Noah regained his composure, stumbling his way back to his standing place, "What should we do?" He whispered while looking at the body.

"Is she even ali- you know?" Noah asked us, glancing at my bracelet choosing his word carefully. 

None of us responded, we didn't dare to respond to a question we knew the answer to.

Jade looked at the burner phone she was tightly holding onto. 

Would it all be okay if we hadn't made that call? The call that ended a person's life.

The answer was no. We would just had found out about the harsh truth later. 

"We need to get rid of it." Jade's stern voice echoed throughout the room as Noah slowly nodded, holding in his mental breakdown that wanted to break out at any moment.

We really did need to get rid of it all.

(30 Minutes earlier)

The room was empty except a middle aged woman that was tied up to a chair with her mouth taped shut. 

There were no windows, and the four walls were painted white. It was like I was stepping inside an asylum.

Noah was also already inside the room, sitting on a chair in front of Damien's mother. The hatred in her eyes was all we needed to know what she felt about Noah.