40

LIAM (18+)

The light sea waves could be heard as the evening turned to night, allowing the stars to show their presences in the sky. 

The fresh calm breeze allowed anyone to let their worries rest for the night, that's at least how I felt at the moment. 

Standing inside the massive yacht while overlooking the view of the endless ocean that seemed to have no end to it. 

I was on the main deck of the huge white boat as i was standing close to the edge of the yacht looking at the view in front of me with a non-alcoholic drink in my hand. 

Damien had taken the yacht out into the sea as there was nobody else on it but us. He knew how to drive or control the massive thing, so he didn't need or rather want to hire a crew for the yacht.

The yacht was far away from the tropical island but it was not far away, to not be able to view it. 

The island looked tiny from my point of view while Damien had grounded it into the sea because here is where we're going to stay for the night. In the endless ocean.

Damien had of course taken proper safety measures since we didn't have a crew with us on the yacht.

 He had explained to me that the hired people or rather guards on the tropical island were on high alert if something happened to us, the guards would come with a helicopter right away. 

But also he checked on the weather, if there was a storm nearby, luckily for us there wasn't in the coming days.

"Liam." A voice I knew too well made me withdraw from my thoughts. 

Damien's voice made me turn around to face him as he took a seat on the halved circled couch of the yacht. 

Damien manspread himself as he took a seat in the middle of the couch, allowing me to get a view of his toned thighs.

He wore a pair of grey shorts that almost reached into his knees as they tightly sat around his thighs making me want to run my hands through them while he adjusted the expensive silver watch on his hand so that it sat tighter around him.

"Come here." Damien said, making me snap out again from my own thoughts but these thoughts weren't about the sea or the sky. 

These thoughts were becoming more lewd about the man on the couch.

I made my way to him, sitting next to him as he put his hand around my shoulder while I leaned into his chest letting myself be swayed away by his heartbeat. 

Both of us were looking at the same view I stared into moments ago. 

The dark night sky as the sound of waves was the only source of sound, if someone didn't count our calm breaths.

"It's so nice out here. I would want-." I confessed to the first part but my second sentence made me stop to finish the end of it. '

I would want to stay here forever' was what I was going to tell him, and there isn't anything wrong with it but more how a certain person would react to it. 

If it told Damien i wanted to stay here forever, he would have moved his entire office here by next week.

A few days ago I mindlessly while speaking loudly with myself, I said something along the lines of,"Imagine having a tropical island named after me that I own." 

I thought that way because some people can name a star after themselves so what about an island? 

Damien was nearby and heard it, now I have an island named after me specifically this island.