48

Thrid person's pov.

DAY 20

A few days after talking and visiting Raphael, Liam felt a bit better.

Better than he ever could imagine himself to be and that's why Liam agreed when Jade asked him to come along with Jade, Noah and Tyler to a club.

He didn't want to drink his sorrows away but maybe a new scenery might distract him for the night.

All of the friends were gathered in Noah's enormous grey-shaded bedroom as each of them got ready with music blasting from the flat screen TV in the room.

"This looks so good on me? Doesn't it?" Jade expressed her confidence as she wore a black mini dress with long sleeves and silver high heels that shone a bit like diamonds in Liam's eyes.

"We're going to have so much fun when we hit the club!" She slightly bounced on her heels as she was done with her light makeup and drank her pear cider, trying to hype herself up,

But also lift the mood for the rest of the friends, because one had stabbed her brother, the other one was heartbroken and the last one, was a walking std.

"Yes, bitch." Tyler mimicked Jade as he took the cider from her and drank it himself, earning him a hard slap on the head from the girl.

"Don't drink too much or else we might need a wheelchair to bring you back with us." Jade would never stop herself with the wheelchair jokes.

This was something she was going to remind Tyler for the rest of his life.

"And I would love to see your drunk ass push me in a wheelchair." Tyler teased her as he swung an arm around her shoulder.

"Who said I would ever push you in a wheelchair?" The girl forced herself to smile at the guy who annoyed the shit out of her.

She still woke up at night at the reminder of when she had worked at the restaurant and Tyler always had found a way to make her work over time.

"You did it once, why would a second time be a problem?" Tyler was amused at Jade's reaction as he tried to pinch her cheek.

"Try that again, and I will put you in a sanitizing room-" The girl's sentence was cut short as Noah was done with whatever flirting method he saw in front of him while he himself was ready to head out for the club after fixing himself.

"You go do that to him but please first, get a room you two." Noah complained as this was supposed to be a friends night out.

Liam and Noah exchanged glances as they already knew that both of them would be the first ones to go home for the night.

Tyler released Jade as he sat on the couch next to Liam who had long ago finished dressing up.

At first Liam wanted to go with his pyjamas, so when he got back he could go to sleep right away but Jade noticed it as she almost choked herself at the sight of him.

That's why he's wearing a grey hoodie that has the words written in black, 'I'm so happy.'

If somebody asked how he felt, he could just point at it instead of explaining himself.

Once each of them drank at least one cider, per Jade's request they left the penthouse and made their way to a famous club in the city where Jade had booked them a VIP table.

As they neared the club that had loud blasting music coming from the building, anyone could see how long the line to the entrance was.

After all the club's reputation was so high and well maintained, everyone wanted a chance to experience the high of the city night life.