19

LIAM

The darkness within me had started consuming me bit by bit. Ever since crossing paths with Damien Valentino. 

My life was thrown into chaos. 

Me, Liam Castillo's life had become a game of survival mixed with the thrill of it.

I was aware the closer I got to Damien the more I would get consumed by him.

I started noticing Damiens effects on me each day that passed by. 

I saw a man die, I killed a man, I let my own brother die and I covered up for damien. 

These events happened in a span of two weeks. 

Some moments I feel like I'm on the verge of losing my mind while others moments I'm in a passionate make-out session with Damien in the middle of a church explosion.

What has my life become? 

A fucking mess that is.

While i was in recovery that one week after the accident with the alley guy, I blamed everything on damien. 

I thought what if he hadn't entered my life? What if he ignored me like he did with the rest? What if he just had a one night stand with me and got it over with

But in the end I couldn't blame him. Put all the blame on him alone. 

Those nights where I was at my worst he was by my side holding me in his embrace, calming me down from any panic attack that I had.

I didn't know whether to hate him or love him. 

Yesterday I aimed the gun at his head but I knew I wouldn't have shot him because Damien had as much power over me as I had over him. 

His mind, body, soul was all mine and my mind, soul, body was slowly becoming his.

A memory that I had forgotten since last week, flashed through my mind while thinking of him.

An important memory which connected the dots for damiens actions.

-----------

(Liam in recovery - a few days after his brother's death.)

'TICK TOCK, TICK, TCOK' Was the only sound I was able to hear.

The sound was slowly starting to consume my ears inside the dark room. 

I was told to stay in the hospital room inside the penthouse for my recovery. Raphael even agreed for me to stay here. 

He also had known Damien could protect me better, and sped up my recovery.

The ticking clock wall icked my ears so I started holding them, blocking out the clock sounds. 

My heart started to pick up the pace, so I held tighter onto my ears to the point my hands trembled against them. 

Every single noise made me go into a panic attack. 

I became too sensitive towards sounds.

I still couldn't sleep. Everytime i fell asleep, nightmares entered my dreams. Different kinds of dreams. 

Sometimes about the guy I killed in the alley, but most of them were of my brother. His dying face while he was bleeding to death on the floor of the same room I was in.