43

Thrid person's pov.

DAY 5

Loud cheerful voices were heard at the other end of the room, across from where Liam was sitting on an empty couch. 

Raphael's family or some of the family members came to visit him after they had heard he had woken up. 

Each of the members expressed different emotions but they had one thing in common. 

Their red eyes that still had tears in them or their tears had already left their eyes moments ago.

The same shade of red Damien had when he turned around to meet Liam's gaze. 

But Damien's were far more sorrowful because reality had hit Damien deeper than he expected to. 

Liam was sitting across the room, away from the happy members of Raphael's family who all were excited and relieved to see Liam's best friend awaken from his coma and alive. 

A miracle is what everyone is calling it but Liam knew it was Damien's resources and doctors who had saved his friend.

The young guy was staring with his blank eyes at the cheerful family while he didn't feel someone sitting down beside him, and that someone was Raphael's older brother. 

The brother who Raphael deeply cared for and talked alot about when the two best friends were talking about their lives.

Both of the friends talked about their lives even if they knew everything about each other, and even if they had already talked about it more than any of them could count. 

Neither of them got tired of one another because they were best friends.

Raphael's older brother faked a cough to get Liam's attention because even the brother noticed the absence of Liam's mind.

"I had heard you had gotten married to a rich man." Raphael's brother teased him, nudging him lightly on his shoulder with his own.

"Yeah, I did." Liam mumbled underneath his breath, still not bothering to spare Raphael's brother a glance.

"And I had heard you just got back from your honeymoon." Liam's best friend's brother continued but this time it wasn't a teasing tone to it. 

The brother seemed genuinely happy for Liam, while Liam wished he could be the same. 

Brag all about his wonderful honeymoon that he had spent with his husband but Liam was too afraid to tell Raphael's brother about anyone of it. 

Because if he and Damien never saw each other. 

Then the last time both of them were happy was on their honeymoon. 

For Liam the honeymoon was a precious memory, and precious memories should be kept close and safe.

"Yeah, it was nice." Nice was far from how their honeymoon was. 

It was wonderful, something Liam thought he would never experience. 

But he didn't want to share them with anyone because even though Damien had left his side for now, the happy memories never left.

"I was so surprised that you're a married guy now, and here I thought you and Raphael would end up getting married. All of the family members made bets about it but I guess my younger brother was too busy being a whore then actually seeing what was in front of him." Raphael's older brother let out a sigh as he relaxed on the couch.