Chapter 3

'I really should finish this headcount as fast as possible.' (Y/N) thought, seeing his subjects already noticing each other.

"Eighth floor." (Y/N) called. The previous ones stepped down. Rachel Foley and Jack Norman. You didn't bother to examine them as you really needed to get this over with.

"Ninth floor." (Y/N) called. Deborah Harper, Derek C. Simmons, and Carla Radames stepped forward.

"Tenth floor" (Y/N) called. Pedro Fernandez, Neil Fisher, and Alex Wesker walked forward, "Alright. Next." He continued, looking nervously at the crowd.

"Eleventh floor." (Y/N) called. Jack, Marguerite, and Lucas Baker stepped forward. Jack, pushing the wheelchair Eveline is in.

"Eveline? I saw my colleagues make the younger version?" (Y/N) mumbled, staring at the lady in the wheelchair, "Maybe she can mutate back." (Y/N) concluded.

"Thank God, their memories of the Resident Evil lore aren't here. Many of them actually have grudges on each other." (Y/N) thought. If ever they can actually give them backstories, this gathering would've been in chaos already. Whether he's present or not.

"Twelfth floor" (Y/N) called. The Lords, Alcina Dimitrescu and her daughters, Salvatore Moreau, Donna Beneviento and Angie, Karl Heisenberg, and Mother Miranda, walked forward.

Heisenberg stepped in the middle, looking around as if he owns the place. He raised his hammer as a sign of dominance, making the other self-centered people inside the room glare at him. Many were actually intimidated by this group. They were the most non-human-looking ones involved, especially Moreau.

"Alright, Oh shit. I forgot floor one." (Y/N) cursed. Those villains from the consoles games having similar enemies from other games were put on floor one since Resident Evil 1 doesn't have human bosses.

"Sorry, first floor." (Y/N) apologized. Morpheus D. Duvall and Sergei Vladimir walked forward.

"Alright. The headcount is done. Please return to your floors. I'll be meeting you all personally." (Y/N) ordered. He watched as their subjects walked across him, some bowing and some only nodding in recognition at him.

Eventually, they all got out of the treasury and returned to their respectable floor. Thankfully, in peace. (Y/N) looked around the place and saw a tall door at the end of the room.

"Ahh, this must be our only World Item." (Y/N) said, walking inside. He saw the only World Item they possess. The Terraform (Totally made up World Item btw)

"This can change an area and build instantly in places. We were about to use this to make the Resident Evil maps. But it can only build and not destroy boundaries made by the game." (Y/N) explained, walking towards it. The item was just a snow globe with a castle inside.

"Wait!? This new world doesn't have boundaries... can I use this!?" (Y/N) asked himself, gushing at the fact that he can now make his dungeon more realistic.

"We need to try this!" (Y/N) shouted, grabbing the relic before walking out and getting in the elevator.

He impatiently waited for it to reach the top floor. Once it did, he immediately ran out and walked into the archives in the lab. He opened a special compartment. There he saw the blueprints they made for every map inside the game.

"It took us months to make this!" (Y/N) reminisced. They actually had to replay the game and make rough sketches as they played through it.