Special Chapter 1

(Y/N) stares at what he created with the help of his and his colleagues' creations and sighs happily, "I'm very proud of this place... I'll do everything in my power to protect it." He smiles, turning around and entering the laboratory.

The camera pans out, leaving our protagonist alone. It reaches a great height, showing almost all of the Kingdom, then spins around, focusing the sight on a couple of houses. The camera zooms in on some J'avos talking.

"I'm on break today, Joe. Do you know any cool places we can hang out?" A J'avo asked, sitting down on the porch of his house with his two buddies.

"Anywhere is fine." Joe answered, relaxing on a recliner. He suddenly jolts up and stares at his friends, "What time is it, Max!?" He asked.

"Half past three." Max answered. His eyes suddenly widen. You can see the visible disappointment on his face.

"Dang it! I wish I was on duty today!" Joe growled, slamming his fist onto the armrest of the recliner.

"What? Why?" John asked, looking at his two friends, confused about what they're so disappointed about.

"It's Wednesday today! It's one of the days Mrs. Baker cooks for those working on shift at the farms." Max said, looking at John as if he was crazy.

"Wait? Don't tell me you haven't..." Joe asked, staring at his friend with disbelief. He laughs right after, "Max! Can you believe this!?" He laughs, tapping Max on the shoulder.

"What!? I haven't been on shift on a Wednesday yet." John answers. His friends look at him with sadness.

"You unfortunate son of a bitch." Max said, shaking his head as he stared at John, "Mrs. Baker's homemade dishes are heavenly, dude! Especially the toe jam sandwich." Max exclaims, remembering the delicious taste.

Joe laughed at that, "If you think the toe jam sandwich is delicious, I'm pretty sure you haven't tasted the gello mold yet. That dessert is to die for." Joe added, relaxing back on his recliner.

"Those really sound delicious. I hope I get moved to the Wednesday shift." John said, hearing the names of the food.

"Don't worry, dude. She cooks on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. If you don't have any of those days, you can switch with one of us." Joe said, feeling bad for his friend.

"Really! You'd do that!?" John asked, staring at his friends with a hopeful look.

"Sure, man. We're friends." Max answered, looking to the side. He suddenly sits up and points in a direction.

"Isn't that Clyde! He's on shift today. Let's ask what Mrs. Baker cooked today." He said. The three waited until Clyde walked by.

"Hey, Clyde! What did Mrs. Baker get you today." Joe asked, not sitting up from his recliner.

"You're missing out. Mrs. Baker said today was a special day. She made us handburger and flies and entrail ladas." Clyde answered, making the two exclaim in sadness.

"Dude! Why did she have to cook that when I'm not on shift! I haven't tasted that yet, but Leo said it was delicious." Joe exclaimed, raising his hands in the air for the unfairness.

"Hey, isn't that a plate of handburger and flies right there?" Max said, pointing to the thing on Clyde's hand.

"Give me a bite!" Joe said, suddenly sitting up. Clyde moved back and hid it behind his back.