Chapter 6

(Y/N) stood up from the ground, removing the dirt particles that stuck to his body. He stared up at the night sky. His super-enhanced vision caught two things flying, but it landed before he could see a clearer view. He immediately sent the crow watching over the village to that location.

"What in the world was that!?" (Y/N) asked in curiosity.

He used Hive Mind and looked through the eyes of the crow. Since it was infected with the T-Virus, it was larger and faster. Only after a couple of minutes, it arrived. (Y/N) was surprised at what he saw.

"Ainz Ooal Gown!?" (Y/N) shouted, seeing the skeleton, but he was wearing a warrior's outfit instead of a sorcerer one and the tomb.

He pulled out of the Hive Mind and quickly entered the Laboratory. He needs to act quick. Someone out there can actually fight toe to toe with them. He spent the whole night. Thinking of a new way to get powerful faster as well as gather resources.

<Timeskip>

It was now morning, and (Y/N) has the perfect plan to ensure resources faster and easier acquisition. But he called first those who could aid him.

"Would Derek Simmons, Carla Radames, and Deborah Harper all go up in the laboratory, please?" (Y/N) requested through the P.A. System. He would go there to greet them, but the Resident Evil 6 map is just too large to traverse through.

The village people were too slow in producing crops, and all are still in need of daily sustenance, rest, also considering they were also weak. We need something that works blindly and can do so without taking a break for days.

"We are here, Creator. How can we be of assistance?" Simmons asked, bowing down, followed by Carla and Deborah. (Y/N) grinned and connected them to the Hive Mind and through the eyes of the crow.

"Tell me, what do you see?" (Y/N) asked, staring at the people around the village, working.

"Mortals." Deborah timidly answered. True, but not quite what (Y/N) is expecting.

"Weak mortals that needed to be dealt with immediately." Carla answered. A little close but still not what he needs.

"Slow and vulnerable lowlives that serve no use to us whatsoever." Simmons answered. (Y/N) smiled, finally getting the answer, well... yes but no.

"They still have a purpose, Simmons." (Y/N) said sadistically, replicating a ball of spikes filled with C-Virus, just like what Carla used in the game to infect the BSAA soldiers.

"They still have a purpose. With you and Carla Radames' work. The C-Virus will help them become stronger, faster, more efficient, and less the cost." (Y/N) explained, opening the doors outside.

"Follow me, let's watch as these highly incompetent people become our first foothold in this world." (Y/N) beckoned, walking towards the village. The three followed.

After a while, they arrived. The chieftain smiled at the sight of (Y/N). The incorrect reaction for what's about to happen. He walked towards the town square and gathered the people there for an announcement.

"Now that you are all here, let us start the ritual promising your complete devotion to Mother Miranda." (Y/N) laughed. Replicating ten of those ball of spikes and threw them on the air.

(Y/N) laughed, using the Mold to morph his hand into a shield, protecting Simmons, Carla, and Deborah. They watched as the ball of spikes exploded. Sending lethal injections filled to the brim with C-Virus.