Chapter 16

"Creator! Your Black Scripture Pawn has returned. He brought more Knights for manpower and another member of the Black Scripture." Deborah reported. (Y/N) smiled. It seems he'll garner another person to his collection.

"Where are they now?" (Y/N) calmly asked, knowing full well that the Slane Theocracy is weak and can do barely any damage to his troops.

"They are on the outer walls, camping. They are the ones who might be awaiting our attack or surrender." Deborah continued. (Y/N) thanked her for the information and pulled out of the Hive Mind.

"Ainz. It seems something came up in my base. We need to return home immediately. Please do update me on what you find." (Y/N) said to Ainz before gesturing the girls to follow him.

"What kind of problem? Is there any way we can help?" Ainz asked, (Y/N) is already trying to assist in his problems. An alliance has to work both ways.

"Black Scripture of the Slane Theocracy problem. But we won't need assistance. Thank you for offering." (Y/N) said, growing his wings from the Mold.

"Speaking of Black Scripture, have you encountered and defeated someone in their ranks. See, I'm trying to collect these warriors, and I don't want my collection being incomplete." (Y/N) said, clenching his fists. It is the bane of his existence once he finds out a piece of his collection is missing.

"I fought a woman that was indeed powerful in terms of this world. A woman named Clementine, maybe she's affiliated." Ainz asked. (Y/N) thought about it, looking back on the information he took from The Strongest Human.

"Girls, do return home for now. I'll be with you later." (Y/N) requested. The Dimitrescu sisters all bowed before leaving. (Y/N) dug around more of the memories and found it.

"Well, yes. In fact, Clementine is a previous member of the Black Scripture who defected." (Y/N) said, "Would you mind giving me the location of the body?" He requested, bent on completing his collection.

"The Guild acquired her body after the incident as a way of identifying the culprits." Ainz answered. (Y/N) thanked him and quickly flew towards E-Rantel.

He arrived and found no leads whatsoever. He doesn't know where exactly the bodies were buried. Then again, he can just invade someone's privacy by literally taking information from the brain.

"Guards probably know where she is." (Y/N) said, walking around town. He found a young Guard taking a break inside an alleyway. (Y/N) smiled as he hid himself, changing his body to that of a homeless child.

"Excuse me, sir? But could I pry your head open and gather all that information?" (Y/N) asked. It seemed the Guard didn't understand what he said.

"Sorry, kid. I'm new here, haven't got my pay yet." He said, staring in pity at the kid. His eyes immediately widened as the information processed. (Y/N) pounced on him and bit his neck while covering his mouth.

The Guard bled to death as (Y/N) pulled him deeper into the darkest part of the alleyway. He returned to his original form and shoved his pinky into the man's ear. The finger became a worm-like creature that crawled and ate until it reached the brain, absorbing it.

"Hmm... they hid her body inside a room that blocks teleportation magic and is heavily guarded... really?" (Y/N) asked in shock. Someone already dead shouldn't be this guarded.

"Looks like I'll go overtime just for this special piece." (Y/N) said, walking out of the alleyway, disguised as the Guard he recently killed.