Chapter 15

(Y/N) wakes up feeling rested. He stretches and smiles, "That was the most comfortable sleep I've ever had in my entire life." He said, standing up before making the bed himself.

He opens the door and sees the three sisters all there smiling happily at him. (Y/N) stares at the three in confusion and decides to ask.

"Why are you all here?" (Y/N) asked, yawning. The girls all stare at him like he's crazy.

"You told me yesterday that you had a surprise for us!" Daniela said. (Y/N) paled.

'I forgot about that.' (Y/N) thought, turning around for a brief second as he tries to find a suitable surprise for the three.

"My surprise? Uhh... my surprise is you all get a single request from me that I can never decline!" (Y/N) said. He was supposed to gather the business-minded today... he's just going to postpone it again.

"All of us gets a single request that you can't decline!" Cassandra stated in both shock and joy, probably has something in her mind already.

"How long does the request last?" Bela asked, staring at you intently to try and see if there is a catch.

"No expiration date. You can use that one request anytime, anywhere." (Y/N) said, fully committing to it since he already started it.

"Okay!" Bela stated happily. The girls all walked away, huddling in the corner. (Y/N) yawned once more and got inside his room to brush his teeth and get ready for the day.

After all the things were done. Brush them pearly Molds, quick shower, and dressing up for work. (Y/N) walked outside and saw the three still there.

"Why are you all still here. I'm busy." (Y/N) said, staring at them, irritated.

"We have put it to a vote! Our first request is that you take us where Daniela went yesterday!" Cassandra proudly said. (Y/N) scratches the back of his head.

"So... that will be all your three requests?" (Y/N) asked, seeing as they're all coming, the word first request totally going over his head.

"No! That was Cassandra's wish! She wished that you take all three of us to the place Daniela went to yesterday!" Bela whined, trying to make you understand that they have probably outsmarted you.

"I... Bu-... Alright, fine. You win this time." (Y/N) grumbled, now understanding that he didn't think that through. He told the girls to get ready. They all left, giggling, all excited for the trip.

(Y/N) walks outside. He sees the farm now barricaded with tall stone walls. He walks ahead and enters the Bakers House.

"Creator! Why don't you help yourself to some breakfast." Marguerite said, gesturing to the table filled with foods fit for breakfast. Scrambled eggs and some fruit, nuts, tea, and coffee.

'It truly is nice having a farm that can provide your daily necessities.' (Y/N) thought, picking up an apple on the table.

"I'll just have this, Marguerite, thank you." (Y/N) said, bowing down in appreciation, "So anyway. I came here to personally thank you for all your hard work, especially the new comfy bed in my room." He said, staring at those present with a big smile.

"It was nothing. It is our duty to serve our Creator." Jack said, smiling at you. That fatherly smile. It almost brings him to tears.