Chapter 10

The group continues the mission, walking around the forest, escorting Nphirea as he looks for herbs. The surplus of adventurers on board meant there's not that work to do. So (Y/N) sat down on the grass, carefully looking at the sisters' actions as if they were the ones who needed protection.

'Hmm... Ainz is going somewhere.' (Y/N) thought. He saw Ainz leave the area, but as stated, none shall interfere with each other's work.

(Y/N) stands up and walks to a secluded area. Whatever Ainz is doing must've been a part of his plan to get stronger, so (Y/N) does the same.

"I hate using the elevators... Jack can go around in the house without walking, right? Maybe the Mold has some sort of teleportation." (Y/N) theorized. He purposely cut off his foot.

It didn't hurt that much. Plus, it grew back. The separated foot becomes Mold due to (Y/N) making it so before cutting it off. Now, with a separated part of the body... that is somehow connected but also not. He gains the ability to switch places with patches of Mold he left behind.

"Perfect." (Y/N) said. He looks around... but he didn't notice his size, "Oh fucking hell!" He cursed. The quantity of the Mold from the foot wasn't enough to recreate his full-body, thus creating a tiny version of him.

"I need to know the precise measurement of Mold needed to transport and give me enough biomass to recreate my own body without looking like a gnome." (Y/N) said. He returns back to his original body and reattaches his foot.

He walks back to his previous spot to see the girls are looking for him. (Y/N) gains a devious smile and jumpscares the three girls, making them shriek in fear. (Y/N) laughs before plopping down in the soft grass. He planned to take a nap, but some blabbermouth is disturbing his peace.

"Oy! Who the fu-" (Y/N) said. He abruptly stops, seeing an oversized hamster beside Ainz and Narberal.

'So, that's the Wise King of the Forest?' (Y/N) thought. He stares at it for a bit but loses interest immediately.

"Seems like the adventurers are awestruck though... what a showoff." (Y/N) scoffed. Looking at Ainz as he flaunts the hamster in front of the adventurers.

<Timeskip>

It is now dark. Everyone is back at E-Rantel after an exhausting day... for the humans. (Y/N) and the sisters quickly left before Nphirea could try and pay for their escort mission. Even when (Y/N) did not actually do anything other than lay on the ground.

"That adventure was fun!?" Daniela stated. Her two sisters both agreeing with her... even though Bela spent the whole day talking with Lucas.

"Yeah... as fun as it was. We need to go home." (Y/N) announced. The girls all whine, still not having their fill of adventures.

"We can't stay here... this place is already conquered by someone else. I can already see the banners." (Y/N) said. He looks around and imagines Ainz Ooal Gown banners everywhere.

"Plus, this is too far from our home... we need to target what's close to us. Slane Theocracy." (Y/N) continued. He leads the girls outside the walls of E-Rantel and into the forestry.

(Y/N) grows wings before flying up. The sisters all reluctantly followed him, dispersing into flies. He was about to fly away, but he sees Ainz staring directly at him. (Y/N) smiles, gives him a two-finger salute before returning home.

<Small Timeskip>

The sisters already returned to the castle, all moping from their adventures being cut short. (Y/N) sighed, walking outside. He passed the farm earlier. But now that he got a closer look... it was beautiful.