Chapter 13

After (Y/N)'s return from E-Rantel with Alcina, he immediately started the construction project with Neil Fisher and Pedro Fernandez. Using concrete from the mine provided by Heisenberg, the wall construction has finally begun. So far... no rare minerals have been found.

"Make a wall around the farm! We're going to make this like E-Rantel!" (Y/N) ordered, liking how E-Rantel was built. A layer has its own functions and classification. Like how the last wall to the Laboratory would be the farms, the second one would be the houses, and so on.

"The person you took this architecture knowledge from is a professional, Creator." Pedro said, walking beside you as he bites into a pear. (Y/N) laughed.

"Too bad he won't be using it anymore." (Y/N) joked, watching the J'avos continue their work with the stone walls surrounding the farm.

"Have you started your work on our trade center?" (Y/N) asked Pedro. The man bowed and told him Neil was working on it already.

"This will be the source of money for the Kingdom that will be established... for now." (Y/N) said, planning on making Slane Theocracy depend upon them for food.

"Creator! Creator!" (Y/N) and Pedro heard someone shout. They both stared behind and saw Lucas, running over to them carrying what seemed to be Adamantite ore.

"Adamantite!" (Y/N)'s shouted, his eyes widening at what he's seeing. He smiled and thanked Lucas and told him to show his gratitude to Heisenberg.

Lucas immediately left now that they've struck a rare mineral such as Adamantite, making sure they mine it quickly and look for more. (Y/N) smiled and walked to Pedro.

"Luck truly is on our side, my friend." (Y/N) laughed, showing Pedro the Adamantite ore as he stared at it curiously.

"Would you continue building the farm walls as I try to find a method of replicating this?" (Y/N) asked. Pedro nodded and (Y/N) left. He walked inside the Laboratory and took the elevator, not wasting a second.

"Twelfth floor." (Y/N) said, pushing the button. He waited and arrived at the Twelfth floor.

"Mother Miranda, would you kindly meet me in the village?" (Y/N) asked through the Hive Mind, not wanting to walk around the map again, trying to find where she is located.

After waiting for a couple of minutes, Miranda arrived at the village, where the statue of a woman holding a shield and sword stood.

"What do you need of me, Creator?" Miranda asked, bowing down in front of him. (Y/N) whistled and beckoned a Lycan to come closer.

"You see this? Miranda?" (Y/N) asked, holding an Adamantite ore in his hand. "Do you know a way to replicate it?" He asked. Miranda stared at him curiously, not knowing where the idea came from.

(Y/N) grabbed the Lycan he called and ripped its head off, surprising Miranda. She stared at (Y/N) with fear. He held the Lycan's head as its skin rotted quickly, showing a crystallized skull.

"Crystals! Crystals can grow in the bones of both your Lycans and the four Lords. How does this happen?" (Y/N) asked. If crystals can grow into the bones of Lycans, maybe another mineral could replace it.

"My apologies, Creator. But I have not taken the time to study why. But if I would take a guess, it is the effect of the Cadou to make them more durable or the after-effects of being killed." Miranda said. (Y/N) sighed and gestured her to follow him.