Chapter 32

The day starts busier than most in the Upper district as multiple Ganados work rebuilding, upgrading, and retouching the old eight fingers' slave trade and smuggling building.

The Scientist, wearing his servant persona, hums while watching the tireless Ganados work their bodies using fine materials from Umbrella Corporation.

The Domain Birkin found with Alexia and Donna yesterday came in clutch, especially the tunnel underneath it that connected to Umbrella Corporation's mines.

It became the best transportation for Viruses, providing cover and safety in delivering the abnormally high-quality materials biomechanically generated within Kingdom walls.

As he watches, another blood-sucking noble appears, "Those are some dedicated workers. What are you even feeding them?" The blonde man laughs, walking near Dimitrescu's servant.

"I'm Jacques Lightborne the 2nd." The man says, shaking the servant's hand.

'Wow, really breaking out of your comfort zone for Alcina.' The Scientist posing as a servant remarks, seeing how uncomfortable the Noble looks, yet he pushes himself to act approachable.

"I couldn't help but notice the wood being used. As well as the new marble. The Eight Fingers' design was so outdated." The blood-sucker chuckles, making the Scientist put up a half-assed smile.

'These fuckers are more blood-suckers than Alcina.' He sneers, 'Though I suppose something good can come out of this.'

"Well, we are planning on refurbishing the building using materials from our suppliers that we plan on selling soon." He says, gaining the attention of the man.

"Splendid plan, if I do say so myself, though does Arbor know about this?" The man says, trying to intimidate the servant.

"Baum is a man who doesn't tolerate competition. You either become one of his associates, or you don't get to continue the business." Jacques chuckles with a slight nudge.

You had enough of his ramblings. With one quick motion, you grab an invitation from your pockets, handing it to Jacques.

"What's this supposed to be?" He asks with a raised brow, scanning the paper in his hand.

It took everything in his willpower not to gut this man in broad daylight. He scolded Alcina last night when he should be praising her for dealing with dipshits like these.

But still, you forced a smile, "An invitation to a party later, Lord Jacques. You're words are wasted on me when they should be for Alcina instead."

"I suggest you return home immediately and prepare for tonight's wondrous event." The Scientist said, forcing a smile.

With that, the egotistic nobleman grows a smirk. Without even giving thanks to the servant, he leaves.

"Yuck. That smile on his face... surely he thought he was exceptional in our eyes." The man shivered, returning to overseeing the Ganados and holding off any who dared pry into their matters.

Jack Norman returns, "Creator. Let me take over, please, rest with Alcina." He implored.

"How's the other building?" Y/N asked.

"Going well, Creator. Duvall is currently overseeing the production." He reported.

Upon seeing the Scientist's glare, Norman stands straight, quickly tapping into the Hive Mind.