Chapter 5

"Good, you're all at your best." (Y/N) said, looking at the Dimitrescu Family.

Alcina cannot be weakened anymore because the poison dagger is now destroyed, and the sisters' vulnerability to cold is now cured.

"Now, to Moreau!" (Y/N) said, using the Mold to mutate wings. He flies through the skylight and looks around the area.

He sees the reservoir and the windmills, admiring the look. Not long after, he flew to it and down to one of the windmills. He feels something is swimming in the water and just his luck. It's Moreau.

"Moreau, kindly turn back, please... if you can." (Y/N) requested. Moreau mutated back to his original form.

"Are you doing okay, bud?" (Y/N) asked, beckoning Moreau to come closer. He walks towards him weakly, "It seems that the unstable Cadou is taking a toll on you, Moreau." He stated, feeling sorry for the guy.

"Don't worry about me, Creator. I-I'm fine." Salvatore Moreau answered weakly before puking out in the water

"Don't worry, I'll find a way to at least make you stable." (Y/N) promised, "Hang in there, champ. You can push through this!" He said, giving Moreau some power to keep going.

(Y/N) grew wings once more and flew away, hell-bent on helping Moreau with the unstable Virus in his body. He stepped on the elevator and went to the treasury.

"Alright, it should be here." (Y/N) said, walking through the area. He opened the two doors. Of course, the World Item he previously used, now missing since it was only one-time use.

A scanner appeared, and (Y/N) scanned his eyes. It approved and opened, showing (Y/N) a corridor with different rooms.

"The Host." (Y/N) said, taking in the look of the place.

This is the area where they kept the original viruses from the game. It was a must that they create the original or the base form before making NPCs, another feature other players didn't grasp.

"Here?" (Y/N) said, opening the door. The inside contained a red mass of flesh shaped like a fetus, "Nope, this is the Megamycete." He mumbled, walking out before closing the door.

"Oh, right. The Vaccines were in the last room." (Y/N) laughed, amused at how forgetful he is.

The Vaccines were just a contingency plan if ever someone from another guild or one of their members betrayed them and taught the enemies how to make their own creatures. Then, they would have the Vaccines capable of fighting off their own enemies.

"Here. G-Vaccine. Codename DEVIL." (Y/N) said, walking in front of a huge glass container filled with the G-Vaccine, "To counteract Golgotha or G-virus, we're making another Sherry." (Y/N) stated, walking out of the room and closing the secret door of the treasury.

"Hold on, Moreau, we're curing you." (Y/N) said determinedly before growing wings once again. He didn't use the elevator this time and flew to the cavern that leads up to the twelfth floor.

"Wait? The well?" (Y/N) laughed, seeing that the entrance to the treasury room from the twelfth floor was the well in front of Luisa's house.

(Y/N) decided to not take too long and flew already to the reservoir, determined to help Salvatore Moreau with the unstable Cadou. He landed where he was before, and Moreau is still swimming in the water.