Chapter 29

Y/N stands in the operating room with the one currently working on finding Allen's source of Virus.

That being Miranda, Queen Leech, and Alex Wesker.

"This guy has been knocked out for days now. How long does it take to extract a single worm?" The Scientist growls. He has patiently waited for so long.

"Forgive us, Creator. But the worm inside him keeps moving. We fear using force as we might kill it." Alex apologizes, bowing repeatedly.

"Is that so?" Y/N mutters, eyeing Allen's unmoving body.

"Where was the worm last located?" The Scientist asks.

"On this area, Creator." Miranda steps forward, isolating a part of Allen's body, "The worm moved just atop the right kidney after our last operation." She explains further.

The Scientist raises his hand, turning his fingers into jagged blades. He brings it down and grabs a chunk of Allen's body with the liver in it.

The worm, nowhere to go, jumps outside, seeking another host. Queen Leech grabs it midair.

Y/N puts back the chunk and reattaches it with Mold.

"Remember, we aren't humans with limited skills." Y/N explains, "And so is he."

"If you're working on something not so fragile, use force." He reminds.

"Now. Work on either cutting Allen's communication with his infected or give us control." You order, washing your hands.

The three nod. Satisfied, you leave the room and walk outside.

"Are we ready, Creator?" Heisenberg asks, waiting for you outside.

"Let's go. I'm putting my full trust in you for this operation." Y/N says, patting Heisenberg's back.

Deborah runs back, beads of sweat flowing down the girl's face. Her disheveled look makes her shy away from Heisenberg.

But to the man, seeing Deborah in this state without her proper posture and strict attitude makes him adore her more.

"W-We found Horzine's lab." She reports.

"What's with the look? Isn't this good news?" Y/N asks.

"It's directly underneath Re-Estize." She reveals.

"Corruption does run deep in that kingdom. How else does something like Horzine occupy the place without being found out." The Scientist facepalms.

"It seems my services are needed again?" Alcina says with a smile as she comes into view.

"Oh no, you don't! This is my chance to prove Creator my project, and you aren't going to ruin this for me!" Heisenberg glares, pointing at the tall lady.

Alcina simply widens her smile, looking at you. Y/N sighs.

"Forgive me, Heisenberg. But we do need your sister." He says with a sorry look.

"I already brought Alcina to E-Rantel as a noblewoman. And with the knights' reactions, it's no surprise stories have arrived at Re-Estize already." The Scientist reasons.

"Bringing her will give us a good background, avoiding any suspicion." Y/N continues, having no options.

"But you can bring Deborah if you'd like." The Scientist adds with a chuckle.