Chapter 24

(Y/N) waves Ainz and his Guardians goodbye. The party had just ended, and cleaning was a top priority for the J'avo's. Amidst the silence, Saddler ran to his Creator, bearing bad news.

"Creator! Our Village near E-Rantel is being scouted by an enemy. I doubt they're there just for that." Saddler reported. (Y/N) narrows his eyes and nods.

He plans to go there and protect it himself, but he remembers the advice Ainz had given him earlier.

<Flashback>

"I always see you doing all the work yourself." Ainz stated, always seeing (Y/N) run around the place rather than his Subjects.

(Y/N) was about to give his reason, but Ainz knew what he was going to say and interrupted, "And don't tell me it's about safety measures. I have fought and collided with your Guild for many years. I think they can handle themselves out there." He said.

"I can't, Ainz. The world out there is random. It's dangerous. Have you not learned from your Vampire what happens?" (Y/N) asked, stating the Vampire's hypnotization as an example.

"Then how would you expect them to be ready? The more you pamper them inside this Kingdom, the more they'll be unprepared for threats outside." Ainz explained. (Y/N) thinks about the advice and nods.

"This better not be one of your schemes, Ainz." (Y/N) said. Quite frankly, he doesn't trust Ainz that much, and this advice about letting his Subjects roam outside might be a trap.

<Flashback End>

"Return to your floor, Saddler. We'll take care of it." (Y/N) said, patting him in the back before turning around.

"Ms. Radames?" (Y/N) contacted. He chooses randomly since most of his Subjects haven't even traveled outside the Kingdom.

"Yes, Creator?" Radames answered, making sure not to make the Creator wait.

"I'm sure you're getting bored of human creation. I need you to do something. Protect this Village from the upcoming attack. Go directly ahead." (Y/N) commanded.

"Oh. And make sure you bring our perpetrator alive." He added. Radames complies and pulls out of the Hive Mind.

"What's happening?" Elena said, walking beside (Y/N) as she rubbed her left eye.

Chasing the three sisters around took the energy off her. She rested through the whole party and missed the denizens of Nazarick.

"Someone is attacking my Village near E-Rantel. But don't worry. I already sent Radames to assist and apprehend the attacker." (Y/N) relayed. He turned around and walked inside the laboratory to relax.

▲▼▲▼▲

"I sure hope you exceed my expectation." Radames said, eyeing the girl in front of her.

Without any question, the girl dashed in front of her and punched a hole in her stomach.

"I didn't think you would punch through. Maybe you are stronger." Radames said, intriguingly, as she stared at the gaping hole in her stomach.

The wound closes as she tries to trap the girl, but the girl jumps back. Without stopping, the girl jumps and kicks Radames on the side of the head, sending her into a house.

The girl walks inside, seeing Radames on the ground, lifeless. She kneeled down and tried to take a sample from Radames and use the Virus to access her memories.