Chapter 19

"Well, that was... something." (Y/N) said, standing up from his seat after spying on his subjects, "I really need to stop Steve from peeking on the women. If he gets caught, I can't do anything to save him." He said, shaking his head.

"Creator, the trading center is finished. Should we start on the barracks?" Neil asked. (Y/N) stood there for a second.

"Yes. But, also convert the trading center into a barracks for our Military Officers. I don't want to trade with these lowlives anymore. We can sustain ourselves well enough." (Y/N) said, finding no other reason to trade.

'Once the Officers get situated on the trading center, it will put a stop to Steve's peeking.' (Y/N) thought, really worried for the guy.

"As you wish, Creator." Neil acknowledged. (Y/N) could hear him command the J'avos before pulling out of the Hive Mind.

(Y/N) stretched after sitting for so long and yawned. He checked the time. Half-past four, "Still a lot of time before our proclamation as our very own nation." He mumbled, hesitating.

(Y/N) walked out of the lab and went outside the base. There he sees Deborah, waiting for him as always.

"Haven't I already told you that I will call your attention when the need arises? You don't have to wait out here." (Y/N) said. He doesn't want to be a selfish leader that takes everyone for granted.

"I just arrived, Creator. I can sense whenever you require my services." Deborah said, smiling. (Y/N) was almost impressed until he felt something crawl atop his shoulder.

He gently grabbed it and saw a tiny spider under the influence of the C-Virus, "Clever girl. But not clever enough." (Y/N) laughed, carefully placing the spider on a nearby plant.

"So. How may I help?" Deborah asked, kneeling in front of the Almighty Creator.

"Look around, Deborah." (Y/N) said, helping her up and turning her around to see a view of the Kingdom they made.

"We have a steady supply of food, troops, manpower, and gear. We have all we need to survive this world." (Y/N) proclaimed, smiling at how far they came.

"But we are missing something. Do you see it?" He asked. Deborah looked around the interior of the Kingdom. The farms, the mine entrance, the barracks, the J'avo houses."

"Forgive me, Creator. But I can not see anything lacking inside our Kingdom." Devorah answered firmly.

"Not inside, Deborah." (Y/N) smiled, putting his finger on her chin and moving her face to look in a specific direction.

Deborah, using her heightened sight, saw a faraway city. She could see people going in and out of the premises. People, talking and sharing their experiences and news.

"Information, Deborah. We lack the information." (Y/N) said. They were always holed up inside the base, without any knowledge of the world around them.

"But opening our gates to the humans will be a great risk." Deborah said in shock. She has no power to stop his decision, but she will try and persuade him against it.

"I know, Deborah. That's why we'll make an extension of our base and hide it as another typical village." (Y/N) said, revealing his plan. Deborah breathed a sigh of relief.

"Very well then. We have a lot of open space near the Kingdom." Deborah said, clasping her hands, ready to execute any order her Creator gives her.