Chapter 12

(Y/N) sat down, waiting for the tree cast to be finished. It's easy to learn something when the Hive Mind can pass the information around, carpentry, blacksmithing, and all other skills mastered in just a flash.

"The J'avo reported that the first cast is done now, Creator." Deborah reported.

The cast was two-hundred-fifty feet tall and forty feet in diameter. This cast wouldn't be able to stand upright without something or someone holding it.

Heisenberg and Lucas's mining have already been proven fruitful, bringing quality metal. But they still haven't located any new minerals in this new world, such as adamantite.

"We need someone to hold the cast down, or it'd fall and crush us all." (Y/N) said. For now, there won't be anything holding the cast down. But in the future, they can make a mechanism to keep the cast stable.

"Might I suggest an Ogroman, Creator?" Deborah stated. Being the voice of the two, since both Radames and Simmons are busy creating humans.

"An Ogroman, huh? Alright." (Y/N) said, opening a much larger entrance to Umbrella Corporation base. It had a lift that could fit and have much larger creatures to use.

After waiting for another goddamn ten minutes, two Ogromen arrived at the surface. They were thirty feet or taller and have held the cast in place.

"Alright, enough waiting, my precious Subjects. Let's see if Williams idea would truly work." (Y/N) said, calling upon the leaders without Radames and Simmons.

The cast was lifted and brought to a nearby tree by the Ogromen. (Y/N) took a walk and injected the tree before backing away. Before it could even mutate randomly, The Ogromen put the cast in the infected tree.

"Now we wait." (Y/N) said, sitting down as the others sat down beside him, waiting for the tree to reach the top of the cast.

Not even ten minutes have passed, and the tree has already reached two-hundred-fifty feet in height. Those present stared in awe at how quickly it mutated.

"Lift the cast! Hurry!" You commanded. The Ogromen lift the cast, and you injected the tree inside with the DEVIL Vaccine, stopping the virus of the capability to mutate.

"William's idea worked, but how do we get the cast-off?" (Y/N) asked, unsure of where to go with this right now.

"We already thought of that, Creator." Deborah said, pointing to the side where small metal latches held the cast together.

"Alcina. Kindly send us your daughters. We require their assistance." (Y/N) requested, speaking with her through the Hive Mind.

"Very well, Creator." Alcina answered. (Y/N) could hear her call for her daughters before pulling out of the Hive Mind.

(Y/N) and the others didn't have to wait for long as the sisters appear all as flies but formed humans one by one, surprising the other Subjects.

"How may we be of service, Creator?" Bela said, followed by the two sisters.

"Kindly open the latches on the metal cast." (Y/N) ordered. The girls all giggled and turned into flies, removing the latches one by one from bottom to top.

"Don't you dare let go of that cast! If it falls and destroys anything, both of you will be liable!" (Y/N) ordered the two Ogromen holding the cast.

The latches were removed, and the cast was separated in the middle, with an Ogroman holding each piece. They both walked away and gently put it down before returning.