ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1 { 3 YEᗩᖇᔕ?} 🕰

Hey howdy hey
See what i did there 🙃 anyways welcome and I hope you enjoy!

ᗷEᖴOᖇE ᗯE ᔕTᗩᖇT, TᕼIᑎGᔕ TO KᑎOᗯ

🌵" " these obviously mean someone's speaking, (I'd be nervous if you didn't know that.)

🌵 ' ' the POVs thoughts

🌵 ( ) nots or things I'm saying that are like
it's like me breaking the story for a second, you know what I mean!
(ITS ABOUT DRIVE😤ITS ABOUT POWER🔥 WE STAY HUNGRY😈 WE DEVOUR👹 PUT IN THE WORK💪 PUT IN THE HOURS⌚️AND TAKE WHATS OURS🥶)

🌵The features of Y/n in this story are based on the beauty standards of the 50s that were used to design and create dolls. (Like typically these days barbie dolls being skinny with large features like eyes and breasts ect.)

🌵If I write something and you feel it doesn't fit with your self/yn oc character, please feel free to change it. I'm not trying to be "YOU WILL WEAR A DRESS THAT IS PINK AND PURPLE WITH BRIGHT GREEN SPOTS AND BIG YELLOW BOWS, LOTS OF GLITTER AND 7 INCH STILETTOS AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE OR I WILL FIND YOU AND FORCE YOU" first of, no. Second, I wouldn't NOT put Y/n in that, sorry for making you imagine that. And third, this is your reading experience. This is you or you oc in this story, do what fits you. I just put details in like this because that's how I see the story in my head personally.

🌵also does anyone know what happened to the writer on this app that I think went by the name of 'slink or slinky dog' because either I've been blocked or they just fell of the face of the earth with their wattpad account. (I have found what happened to them and they were banded on here and moved platforms, I am now at ease! And thank you for telling what happened!)

Disclaimer: I'm not a flat earther.

Cue the troom troom: aNyWaYs

🤠Please do feel free to comment, and I would love a vote and also any constructive criticism is always greatly appreciated🤠
🪐✨☄️🪐✨☄️🪐✨☄️🪐✨☄️🪐✨☄️

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Finally.

Warmth! I haven't been touch or moved for what feels like years, probably because it has been years. I feel weird, life feels different, my surroundings look different.

Has it been 3 years... or 4, I don't know, but what I do know is that I've been yearning to be loved since forever, I don't know what's it's like.

but what I do know is I'm being carried somewhere. A hand around my waist and a soft palm under my thighs.

An older lady is observing me. Rich blue eyes wander my details as she looks deep in thought, impressed, surprised almost, who is she?

"Now, she's in wonderful condition, there are hardly any flaws in need of fixing, but she's just a wee bit dusty, that's an easy fix" the lady finally uttered.

"Yeah yeah, how much is it worth" a man suddenly spoke up, startling me.

Where did he come from?

"Oh well, Mr Kyle I guesstimate she would have offers for around $5000, but I do suggest that you-"

"Thanks for your time, here's a 70, have a great day," I think Mr Kyle is his name, cut the lady off, snatched me off her and shoved a $50 and $20 note in my place before rushing her to the door.

Once the door was shut, Mr Kyle headed back to the room I'm in, an office, his office? I think.

It was odd, so different. It was bland and didn't have the warm feeling of the 50s. Is it the 60s? The last time I knew what the date was, it was 1958, August the 14th, so it's a possibility.

Mr Kyle put me on a desk and walked out of the room calling a woman's name. As I heard his footsteps distance from the door I slowly sat up.

'Wow, this is the first time that I have moved in a while!'

I take a look around the room I'm in and it's quiet, boring actually. There are no colours popping or fun furniture anywhere. It's kind of brown, and ugly. Not my thing.

But there is a little TV set on the desk with a board with buttons with letters on them.

'That's an interesting typewriter.'

next to the fancy typewriter is an odd phone I think, many pieces of paper and nothing else really.

I cautiously rise to my feet and take a few steps to gain my balance while looking at the shelves on the walls.

'I must have been sitting on one of them' I think.

I notice a little book hanging on the wall, hold on that's a calendar, wait! Yes a calendar, perfect.

I dash to the side of the desk and take a look.

'Surely it's the 1960s'...

'What?'

'1995?!'

'How...that's ridiculous'

'Oh my gosh, that's like 36 years or something'

As I'm gawking at how long it's been I Suddenly Hear the sound of footsteps approaching the office and dash back to where I was left...

Word count:  850