ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41 {ᗩᒪ YOᑌᖇ ᖇIᑕᕼ!}👜

ᔕᒪIᑎKY'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ
We finally made it to Al's office after insisting to Tour Guide Barbie that our stop was in the remote control toys isle and walked the rest of the way.

We have been searching through his office for 4 or so minutes by now.

"Hey, Woody, are you in here?" Hamm asks as him and potato head look into a box on the floor.

Potato head sighs "nah this one's empty too"

Rex and Buzz are on a filing cabinet looking into some tubs and I just up onto the desk.

"Woody?"

The desk is messy with random cheese puffs scattered on some paper work, pens laying everywhere and packed binders.

"Woody?"

There are two Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot boxers in a small ring and I'm sure they'd be able to help.

The turn and look at me as I start to speak "Pardon me, gentlemen, but have either of you seen a cowboy doll with a bad arm?"

The red one goes to speak but the blue one steps forward first. "Why no I haven't"

The red on instant freaks "Hey! He was talking to me!"

"No he was talking to me!" The blue scoffs

"Why you! I'll-" the red one threatens before the 2 of them have a mini boxing match.

I sit there surprised at the sudden outburst. I back away as the blue guy wins the mini match.

"Woody?"

I continue looking around on the desk for any clues.

Rex and Buzz get distracted talking about deleting Zurg and the video game they play back at home. "You see, all along we thought the way into Zurg's fortress was through the main gate, but in fact the secret entrance is to the left, hidden in the shadows."

Buzz flicks open his wrist communicator which I thought he got rid of.." To the left and in the shadows, got it."

"Woody?"

Outside the room we hear some kind of Japanese speaking getting louder with ever step that's made towards the office we're in.

I call out "someone's coming!"

Buzz ushers everyone underneath the desk to ace in the hole "everyone take cover"

Al walks in the room, holding a large bag that he drops in front of us.

He starts tapping away at a fax machine "No, it was a big pile-up, but I don't want to bore you with the details. Now let me confirm your fax number. 011, wait, slow, that's a lot of numbers, ha-ha, no, I got it."

I confirm "it's him"

Hamm gives him his nickname "the chicken man"

Buzz looks at him confused, something isn't right about him. Either this is an act or this really isn't Buzz. "funny, he doesn't look like poultry"

"That's the kidnapper alright" I say watching Al's every move.

"A kidnapper, an agent of Zurg of I ever saw one" I have no idea what Buzz is goin' on about anymore.

"And the pièce de résistance. I promise the collection will be the crown jewel of your museum" Al faxes photos and one drops to the floor, of Woody.

I gasp "it's Woody!"

We're close now..

Al still on the phone "Now that I have your attention, imagine we added another zero to the price, huh? What?"