ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 44{ᑌᔕE YOᑌᖇ ᕼEᗩᗪ}🦖

You peps, I am trying to add up the tally's for where Y/n should be during the plane chase scene and it's really close, you guys aren't making it easy for me ;)

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ
"How about giving me a little intro there Jessie" I say peaking out of an unused box, and chucking a wink before disappearing into the upright box again.

Al has been gone for a while now. Before we're stuck in glass cases for the rest of our living days, why not have a bit of fun with the left over boxes , hey?

Jessie starts enthusiastically " mIntroducing the high-ridin'-est cowboy around..."

"You forgot "rootin'-tootin'-est"!" From inside the box I corrects her, can't have the audience not knowing my full title.

Jessie smiles to herself before trying again "The high-ridin'-est, rootin'-tootin'-est cowboy hero of all time... Sheriff Woody!"

Time to shine to my audience of all of 3.

With my hat drooping of my head And a kooky smile I flick open the flaps of the box as if saloon doors.Taking a couple of lazy steps out of the box I look around before flicking my hat up a little with a wink and a finger gun at an invisible fella.

Looking over to my right I see Jessie standing there gobsmacked and I stroll right over to her sinking into into my hips as I talk to her looking around.  "Say, little missy? You notice any trouble around these parts?"

Trying to contain her giggles, as if scripted Jessie answers going along with the story "Nary a bit. Not with Sheriff Woody around."

Breaking character I gasp "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I got it! I got it! This is great! Okay!"

Grabbing her shoulders we jump around as I explain a scenario "The bandits got the critters tied up in the burning barn, and now for the best part!"

Running back to the box And peeking from one of the flaps I mimic the critters voices like they are calling for my help "Help us! The barn's on fire!"

"I've got you critters!" I announce holding both flaps of the box looking into it before closing the box behind me, still explains the story.

"No need to worry" I say still in the box.

"Woody saves the day agin!" I say bursting out, the light hitting my face again as I hold a bundle of packaging peanuts or should I say 'critters'.

"YEEE-HAW!" Jessie cheers next to Bullseye who gives me an idea.

"Now! Where's my trusty steed Bullseye? I have to ride off into the sunset..."

'Imagine riding into the sunset with Y/n.. it just feels like would it fits so perfectly, I don't know why the reason is though. Oh what am I talking, Bo and I.. and Y/n is.. and..'

"OH!" The cogs in my mind are disrupted by Bullseye who's swooped me onto his back, the packing peanuts flying around us.

"Ride like the wind, Bullseye!" I announce hoisting my hat into the air.

Bullseye rearing on his hind legs gets ready to gallo. Though, before we get anywhere he tips backwards just a little to much causing me and his saddle to slide right of his back.

He dashes off covering himself up sheepishly.

Groaning I sit up and Jessie jumps over squatting before she goes to help pull me up.