ᑕᕼᑭᗩTEᖇ 57 {ᗪᗩYᑕᗩᖇE}🌈

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The lid opens and we see Andy's concentrated face. He grabs a large bin bag, flicking it to open it. Then he started grabbing us one by one and chucking us in the bag, though not before emptying Hamm, be must feel light as a cloud.

He grabs me, my heart quickening, his arm hovering slightly inside when he freezes, as if second guessing his decision. He retracts his arm and puts me down on his bed next the box that his mom had placed earlier.

Dropping the edge of the bag he reaches into the toy box and hold Buzz and Woody in one hand each. Sitting quietly, he looks between the both of them. Glancing at the box besides me, he reaches over grabbing me and placing both Woody and as in the box, Buzz meeting the rest of the guys in the bag.

A few crinkly noises are heard as Andy stands and starts to leave the room.

Sitting up without a second though, I follow along with Woody as we leap out of the box, deathly eager to see where Andy's taking our friends. 

"He seriously isn't thinking of throwing them away is he?" I mumble, freaking out.

ᗷᑌᘔᘔ O
Rex  looks around at the dark bag "What's happening?"

Mr Potato Head snaps at Rex "We're getting thrown out you idiot, that's what happening!"

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Throwing ourselves at the door frame we watch as Andy stop and reaches up to the roof.

He pulls the ladder to the attic down and starts to climb leaving us to breath a sigh of big relief.

Bumping around on her way out, Molly holds a now quite full box, that's labeled 'SunnySide'. Stepping down, Andy offer her some help.

"You need a hand?"

"I got it."

Taking the box regardless the 2 start making their way down the stairs. "Here. So, you gonna miss me when I'm gone?"

"If I say no, do I still get your room?"

"Nope."

Now on the first floor their voices become distant "Then, yes, I'll miss you."

ᗷᑌᘔᘔ ᑭOᐯ
It's complete panic, everyone frantically squirming.

"I can't breathe!"

"Oh, this can't be happening!"

Hearing a squeaking from outside, I hush everyone, trying to figure out what's happening "Quiet! What's that sound?"

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ
The attic ladder retracts, pushing the bag filled with our friends across the hallway just that little bit closer.

Woody starts to sneak his way across the hall before very quickly retreating back to behind the door frame with me.

This makes no sense until I see Mrs. Davids' turning the corner. Yikers, that was a close call.

She stops short as she trips on the bag with Andy's toys in it, sighing annoyed "Andy?!"

With a groans she picks up the bag and carries it downstairs. I'm her other hand...Another trash bag!

With a gasp Woody whispers under his breath "That's not trash! That's not trash! Come on, think, Woody! Y/n what do we do! Think, think, think!" Shaking my shoulders slightly.