ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11 { ᗰOᑎKEY ᑕᕼᗩIᑎ} 🐒

ᗷO'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ

Ever since Buzz arrived everything has been different. Woody's been extremely jealous he's also been quite questionable these last few days, Y/N and I have hardly spoken and I have been feeling different. Different and Woody and I. I don't know why or how but Buzz is, I don't overly want to admit it.

Since Buzz and Y/N fell from the window and Andy went out for dinner, the rest of us have been trying to get the two back up to the room.

Slinky on the left of me, looking down at the Monkey chain we made says "It's to short, we need more monkeys!"

Rex on the right of me holding the monkey barrel says "There aren't anymore, that's the whole barrel!"

This was a flop. I start to bring the moneys back into the room from hanging arm by arm together on my Staff. We're not planning on leaving Andy's room because...

1, it's getting late and dark.

2, If Woody found out we left the room he would flip although he's not on great terms with everyone at the moment.

And 3, I'm not risking getting my dress dirty.

"Y/N and Buzz, the monkeys aren't working! We're formulating a new plan, stay calm!"

"Oh where could they be, what if their not together?" I think it's time that Rex goes to bed for the night.

"I'm sure their together, Y/N wouldn't leave anyone on their own, and I'm sure the Buzz wouldn't either". We finish putting the monkeys back in the barrel just as I finishing speaking.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ
The van pulls to a stop in Dino petrol station. The ride had been quite smooth, thank gosh, I did not want to be knocked off.

Although I don't think I would of because buzz had his arm around my upper back, which I'm not sure what to think about, it's extremely nice, extremely which is making me think he sees me like a friend but... I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Buzz and I hear the van door open and Andy, and his mom get out talking, Molly's asleep in the front.

(Isn't it illegal to have a infant in the front seat?)

"Can I help pump the gas?" Andy has always wanted to help, he is always looking for a way to help his mum.

"Sure! I'll even let you drive"

I found out that just after I arrived at the David's house, just a few days in fact, that Andy's dad had passed. I'm not completely sure how or why but, apparently I was an example of how the David's were coping.

"Yeah?!"

I heard from the Toys and The David's conversations that Andy's Dad use to always  bring Andy around down and look for fun and cool toys at garage sales and second hand shops.

"Yeah... when your 16"

He would always look for vintage toys that are hard to find now and so in Andy's Dad's favour, that's the first thing that they did after leaving the house for the first time since his death.

"Yuk, Yuk, Yuk, not funny Mom" Buzz gives my arm a tap and we start to climb up to the roof, we peak through the open sun roof and see Woody lying on the Car seat.

I couldn't believe it when I heard it, I can't even explain how that makes me feel, Pride, Happiness, Sadness, shock.

Woody had been mumbling to himself until he looks up and spotted us. "Y/N? BUZZ!"

We drop down to the seat below, next to Woody. Buzz is furious and I'm just disappointed.

Why couldn't Woody just deal with one night not at Pizza Planet, when I went to pizza planet instead of Woody, he would just tell me to make sure Andy is safe, not knock me outta window. Its all getting to his head- no heart.

Just a little FYI, Andy's last name is David if you didn't know, so if I say David's, I mean the family

Please feel free to vote and comment ☕️

Weds: 680