ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34 {GEᖇOᑎᑎIᗰO} 👞

Oh my guacamole, is this another update? I think it is. I'm feeling inspired so, get your spectacles on because you're gonna be doing a lot of reading!

Also, thank you SO SO SO much for over 7 thousand reads! LIKE WHAT?! that's just crazy to me, I'm shocked honestly! It means everything to me, and I am so grateful for the support 🤍

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

We have all split off getting ready for the big mission to save Woody. Andy previously had me wearing a tasseled dress which I think isn't very fitting for what I'm about to do.

So I found the best thing that I could out of my selection of clothes and decided to play it as safe as I could with my jungle outfit. It's not completely ideal, but it's all I've got.

Didn't even know I had this till a couple of weeks ago, so I guess it's coming in handy!

I look around the room and spot The Potato heads standing on Andy's Bedside table where Mrs potato head is making sure Mr Potato head has everything for every situation.

"And I'm packing you an extra pair of shoes and your ANGRY EYES, just in case" and with that, she closes his pack up with a proud smile.

Oh to be in love.

I start to head over to the window where Buzz and Bo are, and get ready to leave. As I'm walking over, I can hear Bo start to talk to Buzz clearer with every step I make closer.

"This is for Woody, when you find him" Bo says softly as Buzz looks towards her confused.

She quickly leans in and gives him a long kiss on his left cheek. Buzz's face instantly freezes up at her sudden action which is kind of funny, I can't help but smile.

And if that Kiss wasn't for Woody it would be a bit suspicious.

Anyways, I draw my eyes away from the two when Bo steps back Buzz shakily clears his throat.

"Alright, but I..I don't think it would mean the same coming from me. I think that maybe Y/n would be more suited to that job." Buzz says looking over at me.

I snap my head up at the sound of my name in that sentence, WOAH BUZZ. My face feels like is an oven suddenly.

But Wheezy to the rescue, changes the topic real quick and allows me to climb onto the desk discreetly, without attention on me.

Wheezy was inched over to the foot of the desk by Rocky and robot. "Mr. Buzz Lightyear, you've just gotta save my pal Woody" Wheezy finishes his sentence with a juicy cough.

Buzz looks down at him with reassurance coating his voice and a confident stance, "I'll do my best son"

'How does he manage to make some things look so attractive- ARGH no, I can't think like that!'

Potato head receives a kiss from his Mrs and takes his moustache and announces "ok fellas, let's roll!"

Slinky, Mr. Potato head, Hamm, Rex, Buzz and I March out the window along to the edge of the carport roof. The plan was that to get down, we use slinky's slink to bounce down safely.

"Geronimo!" Potato head exclaims as he bounces down to the ground, letting go of Slinks tail.

Hamm who is next, grabs on and lands down bellow as well.

Rex starts to doubt himself, once again. "You'd think with all of my video game experience, I'd be feeling more prepared."

With the end of his sentence, Rex reaches out for slinks tail but tips over and is sent bouncing up and down, scared to let go giving slink a bit of a work out.

"The idea, is to let go"

Buzz turn to look over his shoulder past me and towards the group waving us off at the window.

"We'll be back before Andy gets home" Buzz dramatically says closing his helmet.

The inner mother of Mrs potato head calls out "Don't talk to any toy you don't know!"

I can't help but smile at that.

Buzz stands on the edge and pulls me in close to him I place my hands on his far shoulder as he wraps his right arm around my waist, his left hand catches Slinks behind.

All while saying "To Al's toy barn, and beyond!"

And with that, we jumped off the ledge and flew down, my legs wrapping around his waist, clutching each other against the rush of wind and gravity, pulling us, until we made it to the others.

Slink follows shortly behind, ears flying up before we began our hike to find woody with the setting sun.

Please feel free to vote and comment! 🫂

Words: 780