ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24 { ᔕᗩᖴE & ᔕOᑌᑎᗪ} 👩‍👧‍👦

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ
Yesterday we made it safely to the new house and Andy didn't let Buzz, Woody or I out of his sight once which means we haven't gotten to say hey to the toys.

He also cuddled all 3 of us last night while drifting to sleep, I think that's going to happen for at least another week.

I mean we were gone for a handful of days and then appeared out of no where.

"Now, don't move. I don't want to loose you 3 again" Andy places Woody, Buzz on each side of me. He starts on my left, tucking Woody's legs under the quilt cover of his temporary sleeping bag, then mine and lastly Buzz's on my  right.

"You guys are too good at hide and seek!"

'Who does this boy think he is melting my heart, well that is if I had one...'

And with that Andy left the room and closed the door behind him, but not before looking at us one last time.

As soon as we got to the new house yesterday Andy has been helping his Mom unpack. He's really taken on the role of helping his Mom out because he has no father in his life, I'm not to sure where he went or if he was even there in the first place.

I remember 1 night a month or so ago, when The house was put up for sale Andy's mom broke down while tucking Andy into bed.

Andy was right there for her giving her a huge hug, handing her tissues and the sweetest part was when he wiped her tears for her.

He's a good kid.

"It's official, we made it!" Woody finally breaks his character and flings his arms up relaxing into the pillow as if he's been holding his breath.

"It almost doesn't feel real..." I say almost in disbelief as a bunch of toy come up to us 3 tacking up with hugs, questions and comments.

"We're so sorry!"

It's so odd seeing everyone again.

"I can't believe it"

It's like it's been years.

"I feel so guilty, please forgive me!"

Who do I listen to first.

"I'm so glad your back!"

I'm still in a state of shock.

"I thought I'd never see you again!"

I never thought in a million years.

"I can't believe that you made it"

That I would be thrown out of a window.

"Are you ok?"

Be lost at a gas station with a cowboy and a spacer ranger who can't stand each other.

"What was it like at Sid's house?"

End up a crazy kids house, escape and survive after almost being blown up rocket.

"Who took Buzz's arm off?"

And for this to end with amends and no one dead.

"How did Sid get you, how'd you escape!"

But I'm so glad that we are back.

"How's you even get lost!"

Safe and sound.

"Oh Y/n! Your back! I'm so sorry that I didn't hel-" Bo pushes through the crowd to me and hugs me tightly. I'm surprised she didn't go to Woody first...

She so flustered. I don't think I've ever seen her like this, well other than when Andy's playing.

I cut her off "hey, don't be sorry because it's ok. we're here now. We're alive, We're fine."

Suddenly she has gotten her degree in nursing. "you don't have any scratches or bumps do you? No chips?" She starts to examine my arms and face for any differences.

'Didn't I do this to Buzz that one time?'

Everyone has filtered off and spread around the room going to their activities. Bo bids her farewell until later and wanders off to Molly's new room across the hall.

I spot Woody, Slink and Buzz near the pile of boxes on the side of the room and trot on over.

Slinky spots me wandering over and instantly runs up and jumps into my arms. No words need to be said because right now I'm this moment, says everything.

As I patting and cuddling Slink I realise that I almost forgot how much I have missed Slinky and the guys. It almost feels like a dream, something to good to be real.

"Golly bob, I still can't believe it. You doin' alright'". Slink hops back down, all four feet on the ground.

"Physically I'm doing ok, mentally, still a bit shaken, just the fact that Buzz lost an arm, almost got blown up, we traumatised a kid, almost missed the moving van, out ran a dog, almost got blown up by a rocket many feet above the ground and flew." I joke around earning a laugh from Slinky, Buzz and Woody.

"I don't think I'll recover for a while from being chased by that dog" Woody groans in a sarcastic manner.

"Andy, bring your box with your lamp in it while I grab your night stand from the garage!" We all hear Andy's mom call out as fast footsteps jog up the stairs and head to the room.

As we make it back to we're we were last left by Andy. Most of the toys jumped back into the boxes and Woody, Buzz and I dash back to the sleeping bag.

"Hold up! Tuck your legs in!" I whisper out to the boys.

"Your right!" They gasp.

I don't want to freak Andy out again.

"I'm always keeping you two out of trouble, what would they do with out me" I whisper with a smile coating my lips as I lifted the quilt and they shimmed their legs under.

Just seconds after the door opens to Andy with a box with a lamp shade popping out of it.

"Oh good! You guys stayed right there!" Andy breaths out with a heart warming smile. "Look I got a new book, I have to read it to you tonight before bed! It's about dinosaurs!"Andy gasps before continuing "I bet Rex will love it!"

"Alright I have your bed side table, who you talking to hun?" Andy's mom walks with carrying the little table and places it by the door.

"Oh my toys! I was showing them my new book I got on the drive here yesterday!"

And I'm back! And year I said that I'd have this chapter out 3 Sunday's ago... sorry about that. Life got in the way.

I use to write on the bus every morning and afternoon but now no longer catch the bus so I have had to find time in my day to write. Anyways enough with the blabber!

Please feel free to comment and vote! 🚌

Words: 1100