ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23 {ᗰOᐯIᑎG ᐯᗩᑎ} 🏘

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The ongoing night has been long and I've hardly got any sleep. I didn't want to sleep, but Woody insisted. I don't see why, I'm probably going to die within the next week anyways at this rate.

Sid is sound asleep in what looks like the most uncomfortable position ever.

It's early morning and it's now just lightly raining, still quite gloomy though, but I love the rain. It makes me feel cosy and worm on the inside.

I'm resting against the not so comfy side the the crate that Woody and I are stuck under with my eyes closed and head back.

I hear a "pssst" and I open one eye to peek and see who it is. Is it Buzz?! No it's Woody, I got hopeful for a second there.

"Pssst! Hey Buzz!" Woody tries to get his attention.

Buzz sits there, starring at the desk in front of him.

I pick up a stray washer that was sitting on the desk and fling it at Buzz's helmet, getting his attention.

Buzz lifts his head to look at us. He look tired and lifeless. Death is coming him after all, unless he can help us get out of this crate and get to Andy's before they leave for good.

"Hey get over here and see if you can get this tool box off us." Woody mentions to the tool box trapping us.

Buzz looks back down to the desk.

"Oh, come on Buzz. I... Buzz I can't, we can do this without you." Woody admits, holding onto the crate jail.

"We need your help" coming over and holding the crate, just like Woody.

Buzz still looking at the desk my mumbles out "I can't help. I can't help anymore"

Woody not having any of his nonsense. "Why sure you can Buzz! You can get us out of here and then I'll get that rocket of you and we'll all make a break for Andy's house!"

Something really must of hit Buzz, like a snap of a finger he's changed.

When we split up back when binding from Scud he was his confident self and now he's so sad and motionless and depressed.

What happened? I mean yeah he had a huge fall, but would he of just tried to fly or would there be a reason. When he flew around Andy's room it was because Woody provoked him.

Buzz mumbles in response "Andy's house, Sid's house, what's the difference."

"Aw Buzz! You have a had a huge fall, you mustn't be thinking straight." I tell him.

Buzz looking at me in the eyes "No Y/n for the first time I am thinking clearly"

He flicks open his communicator and looks at where the sticker use to be as well as the 'MADE IN TAIWAN' engraved into it.

"Woody was right all along, I'm not a space ranger. I'm just a toy, a stupid insignificant toy"

"Woah hey, wait a minute. Being a toy is a lot better than being a space ranger!" Woody stops Buzz in his tracks, not that he's going anywhere.

"Yeah right"

"No, it is. Look over in that house is a kid who think you are the greatest, and it's not because you are a space ranger, pal, it's because you are a toy, you are his toy!" Woody states