ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 75 { TᕼE ᔕᕼEᖇIᖴᖴ} 👒

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Ugh! It's getting hot in here!" Trixie grumbles from within the gathering of us toys.

"Where's my ear?" Potato head shuffled around looking on the floor.

"You're on my foot!" Hamm whines as the potato shoves past.

"Hey, quit shovin'!" Buttercup calls out.

"Sorry! That was my horn" Trixie apologises to the grumpy unicorn.

The various amounts of small chatter goes in one of my ears and out the other. Trying to get use to how Bonnie's room works has been challenging. Some of Andy's toys are finding it harder than others and I feel that some of Bonnie's original toys don't completely understand, aka Dolly.

"Shhh!" I harshly snaps from on the little green chair above.

"To infinity and beyond!" Buzz's voice box calls out and the space ranger is quick to call out the culprit. "I know that was you, Potato Head."

The potato just chuckles in response to the prank he pulled, at least some of us are still feeling light hearted.

"Everyone, listen, I thought I told you" Dolly begins scolding us, honestly I don't appreciate "When Mom quickly cleans the bedroom like that, expect to be put in the closet." I know she's just trying to be the leader but she isn't very sympathetic to us who have come in from somewhere else and appreciate the kindness. I might think like this because I'm use to Woody and his nature while leading, it's all we had ever known for so long. But when Dolly doesn't comfort Woody steps in, much to her dislike.

"Oooooh. How much longer?" Rex practically shivers while waiting nervously. Woody moves over and pats him gently on the back encouraging him to keep him calm.

"Keep it to a dull roar, Rex" Woody moves over to comfort Jessie "Deep breaths, Jessie, deep breaths." Over the years Jessie has never been able to completely overcome her claustrophobia, it's something that again, Bonnie's toys don't completely understand. Good think us Andy's toys do. Woody moves along to Slink and Buzz hangs with with cowgirl.

"Settle down, Slink. Sit. Good boy." Slink settles with quickly wagging tail and plonks his bum on the ground, his slinky rattling slightly.

"Sheriff, do I need to be worried?" Dolly looks down at the cowboy from her spot on top of the chair. There is a lot of doubt I. Her voice and it just rubs me the wrong way.

"No, no. My guys are veterans." Woody dismisses her accusations, She has no faith in us. "They'll hang in there." Woody looks over the group and his eyes meet mine. His slung an arm over the chair the little dog stands on and offers me a thoughtful expression.

"Good. Just keep 'em calm until we get word." Dolly turns around to peak out the panelled doors of the closet.

"Yes, Ma'am." Woody tips his hat to her and makes his way over to myself and now Buzz.

Dolly peeks out of the closet. And waits for a signal outside from the stuffed dog who hangs on Bonnie's doorknob.

"Hey cowboy" I welcome him over and his suddenly very nervous appearance.

"How are you, uh, feeling about today?" Buzz asks the pacing cowboy, he himself looking a little jittery.

"Uh, good. Good." Woody doesn't take is eyes away from the doors which are leaking just a little sunlight into the space "Yeah, good. I'm good."

"Uh, that's good." Buzz awkwardly comments, yeah non of them seem 'good'.

"You sure?" I ask unconvinced with a raised eyebrow.