ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9 {ᒪOOK ᗩᑎ ᗩᒪIEᑎ!} 🛸

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The last few days have changed the whole room. I don't think I can recall a time where Buzz has been more than a meter away from Andy. Woody hasn't been taking it well, as one wouldn't but it's been kinda hard to watch.

Even though we're moving in a couple of days Andy has had posters put up of buzz, drawn multiple pictures of him and has new bedsheets that he got for his birthday put on his bed.

He's even started putting woody in the toy chest and it's been weird not having him near me at nights. Kinda hurt but Buzz is sweet to chat to sometimes at night. Last night I asked him about his "missions" against Zurg.

He was actually quite believable as if he had actually lived these adventures and it sounded so interesting, he seems so passionate when talking and it warmed my heart to see somebody talk so passionately about something.

When Andy's been playing Woody has often become the one who's always getting left in the dust.

This has also happened with the toys, Buzz has been a hit with them. Buzz has helped almost everyone with something.

I saw him helping Rex rawr yesterday, having a chat with the troll doll while doing their hair, he's been working out with everyone and earlier this morning a couple of toys were helping buzz move his "spaceship" and "fixing" it.

This morning Andy has headed off to meet his friends at a playground  a couple of blocks away so I headed straight over to the toy box once he left. I hear woody shooting a reply to shark.
"Look I'm woody, howdy, howdy, howdy"

"Aha aha.. give me that" woody jumps down tossing his hat on his head and faces me smiling a tired smile. "Oh mornin' Y/N"

I notice his hat was a bit crocked.
'Should I straighten it? No- yes... no, omg just do It'

"Hey, you doing ok?" I sympathetically say quickly reaching up to fix his lopsided hat.

He chuffs nervously at my actions" aha thanks uh and being totally honest with ya, not reall-"

"Say there lizard and stretchy dog, let me show you something." Buzz is back at it again with the socialising. That sounded weird.

"It looks as though I have been accepted into your culture." I look at Woody who is starting to form a glare at the scene before us.

"Your chief Andy inscribed his name on me"
"WOW with permanent ink too!" Rex is excited apparently.

Before leaving Rex and slink, buzz says "Well I must get back to repairing my ship"

I look back at Woody who's looking at the sole of his boot, more specifically the 'Andy' that's written there. I'm about to comfort him when ..
"Don't let it get to ya Woody"

'Uargh! Bo hun! you ruined it for me.'

"I-ugh let what- I don't - what do you mean, who?" Woody tried to cover up

"I know Andy's excited about buzz, but you know he will always have a special place for you"

'What do I do, I feel that I'm awkwardly third wheeling suddenly'

My thoughts disappear when I hear potato head stroll past saying "yeah, like the attic!"

Never in my life did I think I would be grateful for potato heads comments, I sighed while starting to drift to fairy land again.