ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25 {ᑕᕼᖇIᔕTᗰᗩᔕ}🎄

Yo I just realised (21 of dec today) that this chapter is the 25, and like Christmas is on the 25 like what? I didn't plan that. Anyways, enjoy the chapter 😀

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

It's now Christmas Day and we have now been in the new house for 3 months now.

We haven't had any more crazy situations that included toys being chucked out of windows just some small bickers mostly between Potato head and Woody.

Buzz and Woody have clicked like a puzzle and as for me I'm still-

"How's my favourite deputy?" Woody approaches me as I'm dragging the baby monitor to Andy's bedside table.

"Oh ya' know, just working on wha was supposed to be my day off" I snicker as I jump onto Andy's bed.

"Uh uh! Don't give me that missy, I told you to take today as it comes and not worry" Woody playfully scolds me.

He picks up the baby monitor and passes it up to me as I say "well how else was this baby monitor gonna get here ready for presents?"

"But it's done now" Woody comments as I drop back down to the floor, him catching my hips slowing my drop.

"Come on partner" Woody grabbed my hand and we both headed over to the group who are all dancing around like it's an office Christmas party.

After 5 minutes of letting loose, goofing around and dancing with the group there's static talk that comes from the radio.

"Frankincense, this Myrrh. Come in Frankincense!"

Followed by Hamm calling out" Hey heads up everybody, it's Showtime!" Hamm is sat next to the baby monitor with Buzz sitting up on Andy's bed besides him.

"Oh it's time!" Rex calls in the background

Buzz and I smile as we lock eyes with each other and I head his way, but not of course with out ushering Woody along with me.

As everyone's dashing to the foot of the bed side table I hear a choke behind me. I turn to see Bo had was pulling him back with her crook towards a shelf with mistletoe above.

Bo spots me looking and gives me a closed eyes smile. My heart always drops when I see them together but I can't make it obvious so I give her a knowing wink and quickly dash off to the bed.

Buzz sees me approach the bed. "Need a hand?" and he offers an arm for me and swings me up next to him.

"Ha Ha your a comedian" I nudge him.

Other than all the chatter from the group, In the distance I can hear Bo and Woody talking.

"Woah Bo! There's gotta be a better way to get my attention" He chuckles rubbing his neck.

"Merry Christmas sheriff" Bo motions to the mistletoe that her sheep are chewing on above the two.

"Say, isn't that mistletoe?"

I can't watch anymore I don't know why I torture myself and look... and I guess Buzz noticed my change of mood.

He whispers to me "Are you alright Y/n? Your body language is much more harsh than usual"

"Oh yeah yeah, just uh, wondering what Andy's gonna get this year" I fake a smile

Buzz eyes me suspiciously. I know Buzz doesn't believe me, but he doesn't push it. Who're we know it Woody leaps up and joins us, lipstick marks decorating his face.

He's all dazed and goofy looking and all I can do is laugh the pain away.

Rex comments down bellow earring a snicker from slinky "maybe Andy'll get another dinosaur, like a leader eater. That way I could play the, uh, dominate predator!"

'I don't get it-'

"Quiet everyone!" Buzz cuts in as sarge speaks into the other end.

"Molly's first present i-I-is a... a Mrs Potato head! Repeat a Mrs Potato head!"

"Way to go, Idaho!" Hamm calls out.

Everyone instantly look over to Potato head who is looking the happiest I've ever seen him.

"It's about time!" I giggle out as Mr potato head says "gee I better shave!"

Buzz leans closer to me and asks "about getting a wife or shaving?"

Woody must of heard as well because he chuckles with me and reply's with "both!"

The monitor speaks again this time cutting in and out "come in frankincense. A-Andy is now opening hi-s-s first present-"

Buzz gives is a couple of knocks trying to get back the radio but achieving nothing.

"I can't quite make out A-Andy's- presen-" the monitor struggles.

"Buzz- Buzz Lightyear you are not worried are you?!" Woody gasps being goofy once again.

"Me? No, no, no, no, nooo...... are you?" Buzz says trying to regain his composure.

"Ahah! Now Buzz what could Andy possibly get that is worse than you?" Woody slings his arm around me and I fling mine around him and Buzz.

"Oh wow! What is it, what is it..."

We hear barking coming from the monitor followed by Andy's voice gasping "OH WOW! A PUPPY!"

"What?" I question as if that wasn't true.

I look to both Woody and Buzz and we all give each other nervous smiles.

Holy cow.

YOOOOO! I have finished the first movie! Yikers! On to the second!! Also I hope you are enjoying this so far and the extra scenes I'm addding

Through if you do spot some mistakes that don't make sense or grammar issues please politely point them out in the comments as I haven't gone through and edited all the chapters yet!

See you with a new chapter in the next two days!!

Please feel free to vote and comment! 🐝

Words : 940