ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13 { ᒪITTᒪE ᗩᒪIEᑎᔕ}👽

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The rough ride is suddenly ended with a harsh stop, though Woody and I are still taped between the wall and tool box. I hear a sliding noise and hear Buzz call out.

"Sheriff?" Buzz questions sounding excited

I try to push the tool box off of Woody and I.

"Miss?" Buzz calls again and I manage to shove it away making it thump to the ground.

I fall to my knees and I see Woody start to trip over his feet before falling in a bunch of rubbish from Pizza planet.

"There you two are, now the entrance is heavily guarded, We need a way to get inside"

Woody lifts himself out of the piles he's in and has a mega gulp on his head.

"Great idea Woody, I like your thinking"

The 3 of us get out of the car and head to a near Bin outside the entrance waiting for the right time to run inside. Woody still had his Cup a his disguise, Buzz has a burger box and I have a cardboard fries packet.

We wait until some people walk through the entrance and hear " you are clear to enter. Welcome to pizza planet"

Buzz practically bouncing off the ground ques us to run "NOW!"

We dash as fast as out little legs go. Although, surprising the one with the longest legs was falling behind Buzz and I.

"Quickly sheriff, the airlock is closing"

We just make it inside and as we start to wonder down the hall a couple of kids run past making us drop. When the coast is clear I start keep moving.

Behind me I can here the boys. I peek through a hole in my cover and see Buzz walk into Woody who hasn't gotten up yet.

"Ow watch where we're your going"

"Sorry"

We sneak in between 2 long rows of video games and chuck off our disguises and then take a long look at the arcade around us.

"What a space port! Good job Woody"

It was pretty cool I must say,  quite high tech and filled with cool lights and the room is flooded with games. It's mostly filled with boys and some of them accompanied by their moms.

Talking about Kids with their moms "Mom, can I play Black Hole? Please, please, please please!!"

Woody and I turn the the direction to the voice. We spot Andy and his mom with a stroller holding Molly.

"Andy!" Woody says to himself

"What's Black Hole?"

"Oh it's so cool!"

They start to wonder off somewhere, probably to the game Andy wants to play.

"Now we need to find a ship that's headed to sector 4" Buzz says focused on his 'trip home'.

He's goes to wonder somewhere.

"Wait a minute, No Buzz!" before I grab him and follow Woody who's tracking Andy.

"Woody talking as he goes says "this way! There's a special ship I just saw it!"

"You mean it has hyperdrive?" Buzz asked confused.

"uh, Yeah yeah, hyperactive hyperdrive" I saw having no idea what I said.

We stop between two game machines, I see Andy and his mom a few games away.