ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28 {ᗯᕼEEᘔY?}🐧

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

(Oop! That's different-)

The sun has risen bright this morning waking me up from my sleep. I'm rested against that dang magic 8 ball.

'Weird isn't it normally up on that shelf.'

I look around, getting my bearings and yesterday afternoons evens remind me why I'm up high on the shelf.

My ripped arm lays weakly besides me, I still can't believe that happened and I was worried about my hat.

The sound of a car distracts me from my thoughts. I look out the open window to see the family Van has pulled up on the street, with Andy hopping out.

'Why is the window and blind open? Why didn't the car pull into the driveway?'

"Yer-Haw! Ride it cowboy, Woo!" Andy gallops around, heading towards the front door.

'Wait, Andy!'

"He's back?" I whisper, he's not meant to be back until Sunday night.

I look down to the floor where Rocky, Rex, Mr potato head and Slinky are playing cards and yell out to the "Hey everyone! He's back! He's back early from cowboy camp!"

Hamm who's by the door yells out to everyone "Places everyone! Andy's coming!"

I go limp as the footsteps become closer and closer as everyone scatters, leaving the cards tossed on the floor.

Andy bursts into the room humming the tune to our favourite show The Lone Ranger. He pulls a chair up and climbs up to reach the shelf I rest on.

"Hey Woody! Did you miss me?" He grabs me and gets down, spinning around the room. "Giddy-up Giddy-up Giddy-up Giddy-up ride 'em cowboy!"

Andy stops and looks at me with a big smile until he spots my torn arm. His spirit instantly drops. "Oh, I forgot, your broken."

As if in a trance he holds his arm out above the pile of scattered cards "I don't want to play with you anymore".

Andy let's go off me and I see him watch out of the corner of his eye as I plummet down to the cards.

I wait for the impact of to floor, but instead my stomach churns as I fall straight through. Butterflies swarm inside of me, as if I was on the drop of a roller coaster.

I fall, cards sound round me before falling straight through a black spade and down into a metal trash bin, with the shadow of the spade still seen above. Did I loose cards from the spade a spades?

I twitch, realising my situation. I'm sitting on hundreds of various dolls arms that grow and reach for me while I try to crawl away and out of the can though it's basically impossible because of my arm.

"Uh? No, Andy, No, No, Andy, no!"

Behind me the broken doll arms reach up and wrap themselves around my neck. All I can choke out is "Andy, Andy, Andy"

At this point I don't even care if he finds out I'm alive.

He appears out of now where, I though he was here to help until he's holding the trash cans lid. "Bye-e-e Woody"

The darkness starts arriving and fast. "No no ANDY!"

Darkness.

"AHHH!" I jump up breathing hard. I look around, realising what just happens was all a nightmare. Thank the heavens!

Though my ripped arm is wrapped around my neck. I grab it and throw I to my right which forces me into an old, dusty book.

Dust flys everywhere making me cough while swatting it away. I stop coughing think I heard someone else coughing behind the book that I fell against.

Peaking behind the book I can't believe my eyes. "Wheezy? Is that you"

Wheezy was hiding in between the books, absolutely covered in dust not looking his strongest. Poor guy.

He look at me sadly after letting out a few squeaky breaths "hey Woody."

"What are you doing up here, I though Mom took you to get your squeaker fixed months ago! Andy was so upset" I ask him as I move the book to lean against the wall.

Wheezy instantly declines what I thought had happened "nah, he just told him that to call him down" Wheezy then quiets down finishing as he turns around "and then put me on the shelf"

"Why didn't you call for help?" We would in a heartbeat help Wheezy out, especially Y/n.

She's be up here in a heartbeat, she's always on the look out to make sure the guys are safe and sound.

I even think she'd be up here or at least figuring out how to get me down if I jade to disappear led from view last night, I just didn't want to face everyone.

With almost every word Wheezy says there's a sad squeak that comes with his voice "well I tried squeaking, but I'm still broken no one can hear me"

Wheezy pauses as he tries to take a few deep breaths in and squeak but he instead lets out an asthmatic gasp.

Wheezy runs his eyes of dust and waddles closer to me"Besides, the dust aggravates my condition" and he lets out another croaky cough.

I feel so sorry for him and he falls into my working arm. I had no idea that he's been up hear for this long, alone, struggling and miserable.

"What's the point of in prolonging the inevitable? We're all just one stitch away from here" He motions to the room before pointing out the window "to there"

I look outside, what does he mean? My eyes wanted until I spot Andy's mom. She's setting up a sign into the ground.

What does it say... "yard sale?"

That's when it hit me. "Yard sale!"

I move Wheezy aside and look over the side of the shelf announcing the discovery. "YARD SALE!"

Please feel free to vote and comment! ☀️

Words:980