ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5 {ᗰOᑎEY, ᗰOᑎEY} 🔫

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Alright everyone, this is a stick up, don't anybody move"

It's been almost 8 months since I first was brought home by Andy, and I've loved every moment of it! All the toy are so friendly, Andy is the sweetest kid with the biggest imagination, I feel wonderful and I I have even made friends with pretty much everyone but have made extremely close friends with some others in particular.

First of them being Bo. She really tucked me under her wing and it so nice to be able to talk to some a lot like me, you know a bit or girl time.

Then we have slink, the most darling dog ever. He so reassuring and comforting, especially during my first few days as Andy's toy when I started having doubts about pretty much everything.
He's even been teaching me to play checker and I have been master some of his tricks. one day I will beat Woody, one day!

And that brings me to Woody, he has been so sweet to me.
I feel that I am his right hand-man, or well woman but anyways, I don't mind, it kind of makes me feel a bit powerful but then again I'm mostly collecting people when there are staff meetings and other minor stuff. I'm just glad that I have fit in nicely with everyone here and no one despises me.

"Now empty that safe" Andy emptys the coins from Hamm in-front of Potato head.

Andy's playing with his toys and today the story is that Potato head, uh sorry Mr. potato head is robbing to towns bank. Andy is using the moving boxes as buildings and has drawn cute little buildings on the front of them.

I think I'm gonna miss this room even though I have been here for a few months now only but, I'm sure the next house will be lovely too.

I'm not to sure why the Davids are moving, I think that this house is or was Andy and Molly's grandparent's house or something like that, but someone's no longer with them so there's no longer a reason to live here.

"Ohhh! Money Money Money" Andy says for potato head

"Stop it, Stop it you mean old potato" Bo speak up from the crowd of toys.

"QUITE Bo peep, or your sheep get run over"
The hot wheels track has Bo 3 sheep place in the middle of the loop together they utter "Helppp, Baaaa, help us!!"

"Oh No, not my sheep, somebody do something" Bo says flustered.

And that's our cue...

Woody shows him self from over the side of the bed with me by his side and we dash over to the crime scene.

Andy's pulls woody's pull string causing him to speak "reach for the sky"

"Oh no, sheriff Woody" the potato's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"We're here to stop you one eyed Bart" I say with confidence coating my voice.

"Doh, how'd you know it was me" potato head spoke while his eye was getting poped out from his head.

"Are you gonna come quietly?" Woody questions him

Potato head ignores him and says "can't touch me sherif, I have brought my attack dog, with a built in force field" and slinky appears, creating a barrier between Woody and I and the spud.

"Well we brought our dinosaur, who EATS force field dogs"

Rex rumps in-front of us and starts roaring and pulling slinky from in-front of potato head.

"Your going to jail Bart" Woody speaks as he's chucked into Molly's crib- I mean jail.
"Say good-bye to wife and tattertots" I say as Molly runs over and starts slobbering all over potato head before bashing him on side of the crib, his pets flying everywhere.

"You saved the day again guys" Andy says as he picks Woody up from next me. He pulls his pull string and Woody speaks "your my favourite deputy!"

Andy starts playing around with some boxes with drawn on cows and lassoing them as well as using RC to to drive woody around.

Andy strolls out the room for a few minuets, and everyone lays will on the floor waiting for Andy to return.

By the time the door reopens Molly is still having the time of her life chucking Mr. potato head around
"Howdy little lady" Andy tips Woody's hat to Molly before she chuck potato head over the side of the crib

"Somebody's poisoned the waterhole" Andy pull Woody's pull string one last time before picking up Molly out of her crib while saying "come on Molly, your getting heavy, see ya later Woody"

Silence.

Until we hear "Okay everybody, coast is clear"

Suddenly to room is fully of activity, potato head grumbling to himself while reassembling himself, RC zooms around and I make my way over to Bo to collect her sheep with her.

"Thank you pumpkin" she says when I make it over to her and the flock.

Suddenly, "BAD NEWS?!" Slinky howls from over at Andy's bed. Woody tries to hush him before he whispers something into one Slink's long ears.

Slinky starts shuffling away only to start laughing hard after Woody says something else to him in his ear.

I just look at Bo, roll my eyes at they two boys before Bo goes off to catch Woody while he makes his way around to room.

I don't know why but sometimes I get the feeling. It's something I struggle to explain but it makes my stomach drop, not like being on a roller coaster or going down a big hill in a car, it feels different, it feels horrible.

It puts me into this depressed mood that I don't know how to prevent or fix, I just have to wait for it to go away but I get this feeling whenever I see the Bo and Woody close and all lovey dovey. 

But I have to admit the two are the sweetest together and they mean so much to me, I just hope I can be the maid of honour one day.

(What the hell)

Please feel free to comment and vote 🍇

Words: 1002