ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 74 {ᗷOᑎᑎIE} 🌷

Ha you thought you were getting an update 😛

Words: 8

I'm just kidding, We're back!!

Long time no write over here, it's nice to be back. It's such a shame that it's the last movie though :( (as of right now, Toy Story 5 is still a few years away)

You guys, I have been procrastinating starting ts4, but here we are biting the bullet and getting on with it :) let's begin!

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Andy was a good kid. He spent every warm, sunny day outside with his toys, running around and imagining a world of adventure from just his humble group of loved toys.

"Ride 'em, Cowboy! Yee-haw!"

I don't think I could have gotten luckier with a better kid back at that garage sale all those years ago. Andy didn't let a day go by without playing with us toys, but when he didn't have time he happily snuggled into bed with us at night. Between the playtimes that lasted hours and the simple hellos and goodbyes when Andy entered and left his room, we knew we were his pride and joy. But then he started to grow up. All kids do, but it sure does happen suddenly and quickly. Andy started to move some of us on to new homes, others were donated. But just a handful of us were kept safe, Andy never moved us on. Some of the toys felt as though they had been forgotten about and tried to gain Andy's attention again for years. But although we sat in his old toy box that was now filled with bits of old and outdated clutter, I knew deep down that he didn't have the heart to part with us. He still had that connection with us.

Andy didn't let us end up at any old home, he wanted his toys to go to someone who would love them as much as he does. When he thought we had been thrown away he was filled with distress, so when we magically reappeared it was then that he got the idea move us on to a little girl. He wanted to give someone the childhood he experienced, that's when we met Bonnie. She took us in with both arms, she was this little bundle of giggles and imagination. Andy trusted that we would bring her as much joy and memories as we did for him.

It's been a year since we said goodbye to Andy. We haven't heard about him, but I'm sure one day we will see him again. Maybe when Bonnie grows up she might return us to the then grown up Andy and he may have kids of his own. I look forward to that if that's the case, but right now, we are safe, happy and together at Bonnie's. On my other foot, I have officially now, along with my other friends from Andy, have been named as Bonnie's.

Looking over from my resting place on the floor, I see the cowboy's boot showing off the little girl's name. The toy that brought us all here that Bonnie so desperately wanted is now the toy that is untouched in the corner. I don't think I've ever seen Woody sit in one spot for so long. Even when Bonnie leaves he's no longer the leader and that for me has been tricky to adapt to let along him! With Andy, he was always the leader that I would always by his side. But now, Woody isn't the favourite anymore like he was with Andy or even as it appeared to be when we were first gifted. It's been odd, different. It's odd having him missing in action, well that is for me and I'm sure some of Andy's old toys may feel that way. But to Bonnie, her chosen collection is complete and everything is at peace in her little world.

I happen to be a fairly large part of it. I'm not sure if it's because she gravitates towards the more girlish or feminine seeming toys because she is a young girl. But I have noticed her liking towards Jessie and myself over Woody. She's very sweet but I almost feel guilty. We haven't really been around a little girl, we'll expect for Molly. Back at Andy's I never really noticed how Molly picked and chose her toys. I guess it wasn't really in my face like it is here because I was just always in Andy's room. Then again she's going through phases and I'm sure this is just one of them, but time will tell. As of right now, we are safe, happy and together under Bonnie's care.

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps out my book! 🥒

Words: 795