ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22{ᕼOᒪᗪ Oᑎ ᗯOOᗪY} 🐕

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Well... what do we do now.

The boys had turned around so I follow suit until I look up. All three of us scream as see the moving van tower over us as it starts to drive off.

We duck and wait until it passes before we  jump up and start to bolt after it.

"Come on!"

Buzz is a few step in front of me and I look to see where Woody is. He's few steps behind me.

When looking back in front of me my eyes catch a dog. Just laying on a front porch.

He looks as through he has perked up at the sight of the moving truck.

You know what that look a heck of a lot like Scud. Who's house is that?

Why is he on the front porch? That's Animal abuse.

HOLD ON!

Ahead of me Buzz has managed to clutch a loose strap and climbed onto the edge of the truck.

My turn!

I leap to grab the strap, holding on for dear life as Buzz pulls me up to the ledge with him.

Woody is now only steps away from getting on the truck.

"You can do it Woody!" Buzz reaches out his hand for Woody.

"Give it all you got cowboy!" With my right hand I clutch a handle on the trucks door and hold on to Buzz's shoulder with my left to stop him from toppling off.

Woody finally takes the jump once close enough and catches onto the strap.

I though the drama was over until I see a dog. Scud.

Scud had probably spotted us! That's why he had perked! Not because of the vehicles, us.

Scud is approaching fast.

Buzz must of spotted him to, he goes Paul in the face and Woody turns to see what the problem is.

By the time Woody spots Scud he's moments away from grabbing onto his foot.

A yell from Woody is heard as Scud clamps down and grabs on of Woody's legs and starts to try and rip is grip from the truck.

Woody tries to kick the dog off yelling "AHHH GET AWAY YOU STUPID DOG! DOWN, DOWN"

Slowly Woody is tugged down the strap, about to lose his grip.

"Hold on Woody!" I call. Like that's going to do anything, I know.

"Take care of Andy for me-e.." Woody starts to give in.

Buzz suddenly leaps out of my grip and onto the dog "N-O-O-O-O!"

He snaps the dogs eye lids making him let go of Woody and start to focus on Buzz.

"Buzz!" Woody yells. Looking back at the two.

Scud stop running and shakes his head vigorously.

I help Woody up onto the bumper and he mumbles out "RC"

I instantly know what he's planning and try to look for a lock to open the door.

Suddenly, the Van comes to a halt and Woody and I slam into the door making it fly up, carrying us with it.

We look for Andy's toy boxes, still hanging onto the door. Woody drops down and rips open a box that has what we are looking for written on it.

"What?!"